Clowney Throwing Shade
-
Clowney thinks highly of himself for a guy that plays 7 games a season.
He probably pulled a quad doing that interview.
I wonder if he’s going to be a healthy scratch on Sunday?
I wonder if he’s going to be a healthy scratch on Sunday?
I must be clairvoyant.
-
Buh Bye.
good this needed to done. Just the start of some major housing cleaning to come Sunday at 4:30 ET
-
-
He continued, saying that the Browns “got their own guys, and I ain’t one of them, so it’s time for me to get my exit slip.” The 30-year-old pass rusher’s frustrations have stemmed from him feeling the team hasn’t put him in the best positions to excel.
Hmm....it was these guys that brough him here. Doesn't that make him one of their guys? Of course it seemed like they wanted to move away from him last year but couldn't because of position talent. But now Clowney is apparently saying that Alex Wright and Isaiah Thomas are 'their (drafted) guys'.
I don't think many of us expected him back next year but he brings up 'all is not well' with the coaching. Myles gets favoritism (although benched from starting a recent game). I'll assume he means from the HC, but it could be organizationally or even just the DC.
So, this means that that DE position is in the same shape as our DT position. And we're without a 1st round pick. I wouldn't be surprised to see $$ being spent on the DL in free agency.
So, this means that that DE position is in the same shape as our DT position. And we're without a 1st round pick. I wouldn't be surprised to see $$ being spent on the DL in free agency.
There isn't room to spend $$ on free agent DL. What will be done is likely mid to late round picks, and a couple high priority UDFA, will be brought in to compete and establish depth along the other spots across the defensive front.
I'm just hoping that the front office hasn't been lured into a false sense of security about the current state of the IDL. The Ravens, Steelers and Skins are not the teams to hang your hat on and claim "late season improvement into off-season progression".
-
This organization has some very serious lingering problems. Every Sunday is like going to a funeral where the family and friends are split into factions that will never get along .
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money
that has nothing to do with nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The reason I didnt and others didnt want him was because not only did he take plays off the fucker took games off,,,,,,,,,,,,I could care less if a player want's to play for another team
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
Brows
I wouldnt play for them either
-
Brows
I wouldnt play for them either
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
-
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me
it was a joke and know i will not blow you
-
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
can you blame a player for not wanting to play for the shit show since are return to play here ?
-
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
can you blame a player for not wanting to play for the shit show since are return to play here ?
-
Yes. Are you wearing your Kenny Bridge Jersey now?
WSS
I don't,who the fuck is kenny bridge ?
-
Yes. Are you wearing your Kenny Bridge Jersey now?
WSS
I don't,who the fuck is kenny bridge ?
-
There seems to be even more to this story:
Jadeveon Clowney refused to play on first and second down vs. Ravens
Can't imagine refusing to take the field when healthy does his value as a FA any good. Good riddance!
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login