Clowney Throwing Shade
-
This organization has some very serious lingering problems. Every Sunday is like going to a funeral where the family and friends are split into factions that will never get along .
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money
that has nothing to do with nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The reason I didnt and others didnt want him was because not only did he take plays off the fucker took games off,,,,,,,,,,,,I could care less if a player want's to play for another team
-
I have not been a fan of Clowney since the first time he told the Brows to get bent when they offered him a pile of money. Sure he's pretty good when he's healthy but that isn't all that often. And a pretty good end will look better when there's a great end on the other side. The shitty arrogant attitude doesn't make me love him anymore either.
WSS
Brows
I wouldnt play for them either
-
Brows
I wouldnt play for them either
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
-
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me
it was a joke and know i will not blow you
-
I wouldnt play for them either
Hey let me see how do I respond to the typo police.. oh yes blow me.
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
WSS
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
can you blame a player for not wanting to play for the shit show since are return to play here ?
-
But yes players that don't want to come here I hold that against them to an extent. If they don't like where they are and only doing it because they got paid more not the kind of attitude I want on the team. Simple as that. And yes his laziness bumped me out too. And his injury prone status.
can you blame a player for not wanting to play for the shit show since are return to play here ?
-
Yes. Are you wearing your Kenny Bridge Jersey now?
WSS
I don't,who the fuck is kenny bridge ?
-
Yes. Are you wearing your Kenny Bridge Jersey now?
WSS
I don't,who the fuck is kenny bridge ?
-
There seems to be even more to this story:
Jadeveon Clowney refused to play on first and second down vs. Ravens
Can't imagine refusing to take the field when healthy does his value as a FA any good. Good riddance!
-
-
-
-
From Korsou's link.
Speaking to the media, defensive line coach Chris Kiffin confirmed parts of the story, specifically that Clowney refused to take the field on early downs against the Ravens. Kiffin stated Clowney told him it was due to a lingering injury, but it is clear that is far from the truth. Kiffin then went on to say he called Clowney out in front of the entire defensive line room and Clowney did not give an answer.
-
I feel like the elephant in the room is how many times this has happened under this coaching staff. Look, I know OBJ and Mayfield are a bit off kilter but it’s pretty hard not to wonder why this level of insubordination isn’t happening around the league. It has just felt for a while there is a severe lack of leadership. Seeing, for example, what McDermott is doing and has done in Buffalo is so much different than what we see here.
Stef earned another year in my opinion but I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in a fresh defensive coordinator with a real “this guy can take your job” mentality. Zimmer would never come here but just using him as an example of what I’m thinking.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
