Skip to content

 ?   • The Official Wild Card Weekend Games Thread  •  WEEK 19.  ?

The Browns Board
132 14 2.4k
  • Just as MJ Emerson as defense ROTY.. If Chargers rookie LT Jamaree Salyer does not get votes for offense ROTY? They both got screwed.. 

    Chargers 10-0..

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @gumby73 said:

    Just as MJ Emerson as defense ROTY.. If Chargers rookie LT Jamaree Salyer does not get votes for offense ROTY? They both got screwed.. 

    Chargers 10-0..

    As much as I enjoy having Emerson on this team and acknowledge he has a bright future, Tariq Woolen and Sauce Gardner were two the best corners in the NFL.... as rookies.

    Em has no business getting a DROTY vote.  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Chargers have taken the Jags to the proverbial woodshed. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    so far these games are a far cry from the playoff games we had last year

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Some team might want to meet with this Chargers defensive back coach ?.. Man do they fly around with a purpose..

    3 picks, and giving Lawrence nothing.. 4 of 13= 30 yards 7:12 left in half.. LAC 24-0...

    moving on to some hockey

  • Some team might want to meet with this Chargers defensive back coach ?.. Man do they fly around with a purpose..

    3 picks, and giving Lawrence nothing.. 4 of 13= 30 yards 7:12 left in half.. LAC 24-0...

    moving on to some hockey

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @gumby73 said:

    Some team might want to meet with this Chargers defensive back coach ?.. Man do they fly around with a purpose..

    3 picks, and giving Lawrence nothing.. 4 of 13= 30 yards 7:12 left in half.. LAC 24-0...

    moving on to some hockey

    Wow, i was doing some reading still  27-0,  the favorites look good today.   00:42 end 2nd.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

  • I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @orion said:

    I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    HEY 27 -7 !  And Lawrence is one good quarterback.   Too early to say never.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #25

    Holy smokes, the Jags have pulled within a field goal with over five minutes left in the game! 

    Edit: Joey Bosa got an unsportsmanlike after the touchdown, and the Jags decided to go for two instead of kicking the extra point, and GOT IT!

    30-28 Chargers. 

  • Holy smokes, the Jags have pulled within a field goal with over five minutes left in the game! 

    Edit: Joey Bosa got an unsportsmanlike after the touchdown, and the Jags decided to go for two instead of kicking the extra point, and GOT IT!

    30-28 Chargers. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, the Jags have pulled within a field goal with over five minutes left in the game! 

    Edit: Joey Bosa got an unsportsmanlike after the touchdown, and the Jags decided to go for two instead of kicking the extra point, and GOT IT!

    30-28 Chargers. 

    Aw crap.   

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Holy shitballs, what a comeback by Jacksonville! Down by 27 in the first half!

    Jaguars 31, Chargers 30.

    Final. 

  • Lord knows we Browns fans have had to sit through our share of horrible head coaches, but at least we never had to sit through Brandon Staley.  

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @d-bone said:

    Lord knows we Browns fans have had to sit through our share of horrible head coaches, but at least we never had to sit through Brandon Staley.  

    Knowing my luck, he'll be fired tomorrow and then be the Browns new DC by this time next week. 

  • Holy shitballs, what a comeback by Jacksonville! Down by 27 in the first half!

    Jaguars 31, Chargers 30.

    Final. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy shitballs, what a comeback by Jacksonville! Down by 27 in the first half!

    Jaguars 31, Chargers 30.

    Final. 

    You've got to be kidding me  27-0.  --->  30-31.  Geeezzzus H Christmas. 

    Lawrence is a good quarterback and will be for years to come. 

  • @orion said:

    I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    HEY 27 -7 !  And Lawrence is one good quarterback.   Too early to say never.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mjp28 said:

    HEY 27 -7 !  And Lawrence is one good quarterback.   Too early to say never.

    hahhahaahahha hell ya man

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    HEY 27 -7 !  And Lawrence is one good quarterback.   Too early to say never.

    hahhahaahahha hell ya man

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #31

    @syd said:

    hahhahaahahha hell ya man

    I just had a funny feeling when it went from 27-0 to 27-7 before Halftime.  STILL I THOUGHT LAC would win ..... until the missed FG.

    Freakin'  lock my Azz !

  • I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @orion said:

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    .......can't wait to see him in the morning!    Thanks football Gods!

  • @syd said:

    hahhahaahahha hell ya man

    I just had a funny feeling when it went from 27-0 to 27-7 before Halftime.  STILL I THOUGHT LAC would win ..... until the missed FG.

    Freakin'  lock my Azz !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @mjp28 said:

    I just had a funny feeling when it went from 27-0 to 27-7 before Halftime.  STILL I THOUGHT LAC would win ..... until the missed FG.

    Freakin'  lock my Azz !

    i was listening to music took a smoke break and started to see what was happening and sat my ass down to watch the come back

  • @orion said:

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    .......can't wait to see him in the morning!    Thanks football Gods!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @orion said:

    .......can't wait to see him in the morning!    Thanks football Gods!

    damn wake him up

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I hate the Chargers but wow, that's a gag. 

    Best game tomorrow will be NYG-Minn. I hope the Bills lose but no way that happens.

  • I hate the Chargers but wow, that's a gag. 

    Best game tomorrow will be NYG-Minn. I hope the Bills lose but no way that happens.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @bob806 said:

    I hate the Chargers

    fouts winslow the others they were fun 

    why you hate rhem ?

  • I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @orion said:

    I just can't watch anymore....

    Little Jaguar fan grandson is sleeping over tonight.  We watched together until 9:15  when it was time for bed.  I told him to dream of the Jaguars coming back and winning because they've been doing that all year.  He said, Yeah, I'm gonna dream we win.  ( Love that boy )

    So I asked him why he picked the Jaguars and he said, I like the logo.  🙂    The two grandboys ask Grammie (Mrs. Wife) to print logos and stuff (coloring book style) and they color them.  The older one likes to color the Eagles logo.  ----  And then....there's our logo.  A helmet.  They never request it.

    C'mon Jags!  Big comeback!!

    @orion said:

    .......can't wait to see him in the morning!    Thanks football Gods!

    Well deserved. Hope he enjoyed it.