Ratbirds & Roman Nevermore
-
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/19/greg-roman-out-as-ravens-offensive-coordinator/
Interesting. While I despise the Ratbirds, their system they designed for Lamar worked (unless they went behind a couple scores).
Looks like a scapegoat move, like when they fired Wink Martindale last season.
-
- Once upon a midnight dreary,
While I pondered weak and weary
- And said Greg upon the Thursday last
May our paths never cross evermore -
“Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!” I shrieked, upstarting—“Get thee back into the tempest and the Night’s Plutonian shore!Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.” -
-
This is telling me the Ravens are moving on from Lamar Jackson... He's a one hit wonder... As I've said in the past... They're not taking full advantage of him and using him like Deebo Samuels... Which is where I think he would excel best but his body type and injuries suggest he wont last much longer... You can only squeeze so much blood out of a turnip...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login