Skip to content

Our  ?   " OFFICIAL "  TBB  DIVISIONAL  ROUND  1/21 & 22 GAMES   ?   <-- game over --<<

The Browns Board
48 9 1.0k
  • Philly nearly had two backs rushing for more than 100. Hurts added some more, and passed for 2 TDs. D looked solid as well. Incredibly well-balanced team, that can completely control the game, especially if they get a lead. Can't see a team beating them. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #14

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Philly nearly had two backs rushing for more than 100. Hurts added some more, and passed for 2 TDs. D looked solid as well. Incredibly well-balanced team, that can completely control the game, especially if they get a lead. Can't see a team beating them. 

    So Philadelphia has moved up to be the team to win it all ?  Better than the   "Hot SF 49ers"  and  any of the AFC teams.

    This has turned into a really fun 2022 - 2023 Lombardi Trophy chase to win SB 57.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #15

    download.jpg.e571dce4a1c08c475b8cae2d45d316f9.jpg 

    Bengals at Bills and

    ? God said Let it Snow ❄️ 

    Ohio born Burrow played in snow.. Takes opening drive to TD Chase 7-0.. force Bills to punt 3 & out

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Looking like the Bengals can only run dives between the Guards ? While Bills don't seem urgent to cover anybody

    TD TE Hurst... 14-nothing

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #17

    Freshly made popcorn to wash down some Landsharks 

    Bills Allen gets in... 14-7 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #18

    Who says ya can't hand catch a football in the snow? Ja'mar Chase can..

    BS booth review call imo.. Cinny settles for FG.. 17-7

    Stop tv rocket science reviews.. anybody still see catch? 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The  "Santa Claus Playoff Game",  how jovial. 

    Meanwhile CIN  17-10  3rd & goal .... under review  !

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Anyone else getting the "A Really Good Team That Never Wins Anything" vibe from the Bills? 

  • My picks this weekend  .....

    Easy money $$$$, huh. 
    Bold = Winning Team (Spread) TOTAL POINTS 0
    @Kansas City ■ vs   Jacksonville 9.0 8.5 8.5 8.5 Q2 9:59, Jax 7 - KC 10 -
    @Philadelphia   vs ■ New York (NYG) 7.0 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sat 01/21 08:15 PM -
    @Buffalo ■ vs   Cincinnati 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sun 01/22 03:00 PM -
    @San Francisco ■ vs   Dallas -- 4.0 3.5 3.5 Sun 01/22 06:30 PM -
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    My picks this weekend  .....

    Easy money $$$$, huh. 
    Bold = Winning Team (Spread) TOTAL POINTS 0
    @Kansas City ■ vs   Jacksonville 9.0 8.5 8.5 8.5 Q2 9:59, Jax 7 - KC 10 -
    @Philadelphia   vs ■ New York (NYG) 7.0 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sat 01/21 08:15 PM -
    @Buffalo ■ vs   Cincinnati 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sun 01/22 03:00 PM -
    @San Francisco ■ vs   Dallas -- 4.0 3.5 3.5 Sun 01/22 06:30 PM -

    Oh yeah, love that professional football  !    

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    ....... "Turn out the lights the party's oooover".....l

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I have repeating syndrome, but I'm so happy the Bills are going down. 

    The NFL failed badly on the "unplayed game" scenario with Cincy & Buffalo. 

    Sidenote: I do think the Bills' loss to KC last year was a huge burden to overcome. They "stayed the course" and made no defensive changes. Their offense is like the Ratbirds'...too dependent on a QB.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #24

    I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Bills down 17 with 2:00 left

    Final 27-10 Bengals

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

  • Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

    they never pressured the qb they needed von miller playing 

  • I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Bills down 17 with 2:00 left

    Final 27-10 Bengals

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @gumby73 said:

    I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Could be. 

    I don't think the Bills were ever clicking the entire 2nd half of the season. Injuries to their secondary. They haven't been able to run the ball for many seasons, they don't really try. They rely on Josh Allen to make all the plays....when it's working, it's fine. Throwing 20+ yard passes in the snow, hmm.

    KC & Cincy are definitely a cut above everybody else in the AFC.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

  • I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tiamat63 said:

    I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

    He's just so cool under any circumstance, you can't coach that. 

    I'd still take Mahomes though, and I could be wrong. I think he's the most exciting QB I've ever watched. 

    Next week will be a good one, Cincy @ KC.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    wow josh gordon is back gonna play for the seattle sea dragons in the xfl

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    9 -9  Q3,   3 minutes left,  I thought when Dallas'   Pollard went out it would open it up for SF (-3.5) in this one ..... a lot.

    We'll see what happens now......

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Ol' fashioned slugfest going on here. 

    Going into the 4th quarter tied at 9, second and goal for the 49ers. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    ~  AND  ~   In our little TBB DIVISIONAL Playoff Pickem game here tonight  it's  :

    SF  16    DAL 2 .... just 2 freakin' picks ?  And only 5 no picks here tonight.       😆

    With a tight 9 - 9  game headed into the 4th quarter.