Skip to content

Our  ?   " OFFICIAL "  TBB  DIVISIONAL  ROUND  1/21 & 22 GAMES   ?   <-- game over --<<

The Browns Board
48 9 1.0k
  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I have repeating syndrome, but I'm so happy the Bills are going down. 

    The NFL failed badly on the "unplayed game" scenario with Cincy & Buffalo. 

    Sidenote: I do think the Bills' loss to KC last year was a huge burden to overcome. They "stayed the course" and made no defensive changes. Their offense is like the Ratbirds'...too dependent on a QB.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #24

    I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Bills down 17 with 2:00 left

    Final 27-10 Bengals

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

  • Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    Cincy looks like the complete team - even with injuries to their oline.

    The Bills need, a LT. OG/C. A bruiser rb. I don't know what all. Help in the secondary. A

    star slot wr. A TE with more speed and moves....

       GO CINCY !

    they never pressured the qb they needed von miller playing 

  • I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Bills down 17 with 2:00 left

    Final 27-10 Bengals

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @gumby73 said:

    I get a vibe the Bills lost focus since Damar

    We got smashed in Miami.. bounced back with Good loss in Buffalo..Beat Bucs/Texans/Bengals/Ravens... To lose to the Saints? At Home? ? oy vey

    Could be. 

    I don't think the Bills were ever clicking the entire 2nd half of the season. Injuries to their secondary. They haven't been able to run the ball for many seasons, they don't really try. They rely on Josh Allen to make all the plays....when it's working, it's fine. Throwing 20+ yard passes in the snow, hmm.

    KC & Cincy are definitely a cut above everybody else in the AFC.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

  • I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tiamat63 said:

    I think Joe Burrow might have a solid argument as best QB in the NFL.  

    No, I'm not even slightly exaggerating.

    He's just so cool under any circumstance, you can't coach that. 

    I'd still take Mahomes though, and I could be wrong. I think he's the most exciting QB I've ever watched. 

    Next week will be a good one, Cincy @ KC.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    wow josh gordon is back gonna play for the seattle sea dragons in the xfl

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    9 -9  Q3,   3 minutes left,  I thought when Dallas'   Pollard went out it would open it up for SF (-3.5) in this one ..... a lot.

    We'll see what happens now......

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Ol' fashioned slugfest going on here. 

    Going into the 4th quarter tied at 9, second and goal for the 49ers. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    ~  AND  ~   In our little TBB DIVISIONAL Playoff Pickem game here tonight  it's  :

    SF  16    DAL 2 .... just 2 freakin' picks ?  And only 5 no picks here tonight.       😆

    With a tight 9 - 9  game headed into the 4th quarter.      

  • Ol' fashioned slugfest going on here. 

    Going into the 4th quarter tied at 9, second and goal for the 49ers. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ol' fashioned slugfest going on here. 

    Going into the 4th quarter tied at 9, second and goal for the 49ers. 

    Thank goodness it's not snowing there.     😆

    WHOA !    SF 16   DAL  9.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I like these defensive battles. 

  • I like these defensive battles. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @bob806 said:

    I like these defensive battles. 

    Like an old style NFL game,  before the pass happy AFL came around. 

    SF 19  DAL 12,  3 minutes left. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    YES, YES, YES I WON ONE !   Whew it sure took long enough. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #38

    ~  AND  ~   The AFC  and  NFC   CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES are  ready to go.  Get your hotdogs and other fixes ready too.  

    CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

    • NFC Championship.  Sun 1/29.  3:00 PM ET.  FOX.  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen.  
    • AFC Championship.  Sun 1/29.  6:30 PM ET.  CBS.  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Marked safe from more Damar updates...

    Glad he's ok.. But way overplayed by the NFL

  • AxeA Axe

    Marked safe from more Damar updates...

    Glad he's ok.. But way overplayed by the NFL

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @axe said:

    Marked safe from more Damar updates...

    Glad he's ok.. But way overplayed by the NFL

    That's true.  He got first rate medical care,  he was in good physical shape we're all glad he's making progress.   But 3 weeks doesn't merit HOF treatment.  The NFL always wants to look good in player health matters, they did that here and then some.

    Now Damar continue to do what is necessary to get well.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #41

    Boy'z at 9'ers 

    Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker ? 

    Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

    Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  🙂  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  ?

    Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Like Joe Frazier, both my preseason picks for the Super Bowl go down.