Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. ‘PELOSI Act,’

‘PELOSI Act,’

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
5 Posts 4 Posters 426 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 18k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hawley Announces ‘PELOSI Act,’ Reintroduction of Bill to Ban Lawmakers from Trading Stocks

    https://www.hawley.senate.gov/hawley-announces-pelosi-act-reintroduction-bill-ban-lawmakers-trading-stocks

    1 Reply Last reply
    😂
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
      #2

       When I saw the title I thought you were talking about something from a really sick version of the Kama Sutra.

      WSS

       (And yes I thought of kamala sutra just didn't use it.)

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      😂
      Quote Reply
      • BernieSuperBowl2 BernieSuperBowl2B Posting Machine Very Popular Dedicated One Year In Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Month Later Week One Done
        • 710 Posts
        • 364 Reputation
        BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I wish they'd arrest Nancy Palosi and send her to Guantanamo Bay. The world would be a better place.

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
          #4

          I made a thread last year seeing who would be in favor of banning politicians from trading stocks

          the usual folks couldn't see anything through their MAGA glasses, saw it was being pushed by AOC, and immediately disagreed and hurled insults

          or used mental gymnastics to blame Dems that traded stocks but somehow make it OK for Reps to...

          of course now that conservative media is telling them it is bad, they'll change their mind

          I agree with any law banning politicians from owning stocks. I can't own stocks with the job I have, and I'm sure politicians have much more insider info

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            I made a thread last year seeing who would be in favor of banning politicians from trading stocks

            the usual folks couldn't see anything through their MAGA glasses, saw it was being pushed by AOC, and immediately disagreed and hurled insults

            or used mental gymnastics to blame Dems that traded stocks but somehow make it OK for Reps to...

            of course now that conservative media is telling them it is bad, they'll change their mind

            I agree with any law banning politicians from owning stocks. I can't own stocks with the job I have, and I'm sure politicians have much more insider info

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            I made a thread last year seeing who would be in favor of banning politicians from trading stocks

            the usual folks couldn't see anything through their MAGA glasses, saw it was being pushed by AOC, and immediately disagreed and hurled insults

            or used mental gymnastics to blame Dems that traded stocks but somehow make it OK for Reps to...

            of course now that conservative media is telling them it is bad, they'll change their mind

            I agree with any law banning politicians from owning stocks. I can't own stocks with the job I have, and I'm sure politicians have much more insider info

             Nice work! You screamed MAGA.  No doubt there will be an extra dog treat over on the I hamerica pm board.

             But on the serious side I'm not sure you can actually prevent people from owning investments, or should.

             Which borders on another discussion, I don't think anti business legislation is good for anyone who lives on investments. Even if it makes socialists feel better about themselves.

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate