Dems
-
-
So is this all you do?... Sit on your ass all day like Rona Barrett looking for some scoop to gossip about?... You must be life of the party at the local hair salon getting your bangs curled......
haahahaaha I have no idea who rona barrett is, but hey if you could put up that music you made with your former roommates in the barber shop that would be cool (seriously)
-
So is this all you do?... Sit on your ass all day like Rona Barrett looking for some scoop to gossip about?... You must be life of the party at the local hair salon getting your bangs curled......
haahahaaha I have no idea who rona barrett is, but hey if you could put up that music you made with your former roommates in the barber shop that would be cool (seriously)
haahahaaha I have no idea who rona barrett is, but hey if you could put up that music you made with your former roommates in the barber shop that would be cool (seriously)
The best I could do is link a facebook post... The sound quality is wretched... But I think you would get the general Idea.. All the master files are locked in a vault somewhere I think.. Our former producer/manager passed away over a decade ago from dialisys... Last I heard "the Tapes" were in a safe in his basement where our studio was... I recently talked to my ol keyboardist.. I keep forgetting to locate old footage I have at Peabodys and the bottom line...
Rona Barrett and Rex Reed were popular Hollywood insiders in the late 60's early 70's..... They were TV's version of the Nat'l Enquierer/Star magazine (Fluff reporting)
-
-
-
he's a freaking liar in the worst way. the whole democrat structure in our gov are "groomed" to be corrupt - or they don't get anywhere in the dem party.
-
-
They are the party of child molesters... Own it Liberals!
They are the party of child molesters... Own it Liberals!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login











