Skip to content

Well   ?   It's the  "OFFICIAL"  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   ?   KC 38 PHI 35 final.

The Browns Board
90 13 1.9k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #75

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

  • @axe said:

    Football is over for a while 🙁

    About a month right?   Then we start building the Browns again.

    ===

    This was a real good SuperBowl.  Plenty of offensive entertainment.  The defensive holding at the end of the game was a tough call to take.  If he did hold for an instant, it had no bearing on the play.  The receiver was able to continue on then turn the route up field.  Mahommes just plain overthrew him.  Whatever little thing may have happened before he turned the route up field had nothing to do with the bad pass.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @orion said:

    The defensive holding at the end of the game was a tough call to take. 

    that was a shit call the nfl is fixed LOL

  • I can’t wait for this half time to come to an end.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @canton-dawg said:

    I can’t wait for this half time to come to an end.

    we played mario cart I assume it was as bad as i thought it might be

  • sydS syd

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @syd said:

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

    i also bet the jersey numbers for td's scored at 160.5 I took the over so a win there 

  • sydS syd

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @syd said:

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

    Most of the time you tend to be close (+/-) on these unless you get a  hot hand and kind of run them.  I caught big on the OVER tonight then KC +1.5 and the 2T parlay tonight.   Nice to go out hot.

    Next the MARCH MADNESS will be coming up.   

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #80

    What a shit ending to a great game

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Fun game to watch. Up until the refs made a bullshit call that you absolutely can't make to end a Super Bowl. 

    Go Browns 2023!!!!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #82

    James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

  • What a shit ending to a great game

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @mld-woody said:

    What a shit ending to a great game

    Shit ending, perhaps, but the Browns would do well to go over the play in the film room. If Chubb ran out of bounds the way that KC guy did, we win the Jets game.

  • James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @gumby73 said:

    James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    Of course he is going to say that. It would be a terrible look to complain and fight it. 

    And there is a little grabbing on every play.

    Even if it is technically the right call, it still makes for a shit ending.

    Then Hurts slipping on the hail Mary just to drive the shit ending home

  • @syd said:

    now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

    Most of the time you tend to be close (+/-) on these unless you get a  hot hand and kind of run them.  I caught big on the OVER tonight then KC +1.5 and the 2T parlay tonight.   Nice to go out hot.

    Next the MARCH MADNESS will be coming up.   

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @mjp28 said:

    Most of the time you tend to be close (+/-) on these unless you get a  hot hand and kind of run them.  I caught big on the OVER tonight then KC +1.5 and the 2T parlay tonight.   Nice to go out hot.

    Next the MARCH MADNESS will be coming up.   

    ended up breaking even

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    There was an early tug and turn on a Chiefs WR on a key third down play that wasn’t called.   

  • James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #87

    @gumby73 said:

    James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    "DON'T DO THIS"  .......  if you don't want to be  properly  called for holding.   Good call.

    So move on, it was a really good Super Bowl game.  KC did what any well coached team would do in their position.    Kansas City won it was a great ending to SB LVII well done by KC quarterback Mahomes and HC Andy Reid.

    The 1st half belonged to Philadelphia  but the second half was Kansas City's big plays and Mahomes on his bad ankle to win the Lombardi Trophy.    

    sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #88

    I think it's pretty cool that Bradberry said what he said to try and defuse the issue.  But really, the receiver was still able to get open after turning up field and Mahomme just overthrew him...by a ton.  And others get away with way more.  

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #89
  • James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @gumby73 said:

    James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

    https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

      1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

                                                   #3                                                                                                  #2

    sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

    Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

    Everybody has been complaining about how bad the officiating has been all season but when this got called, they said it was ticky tack and should have let them play. Well, do you want games called correctly or not??‍♂️