Halftime show
-
At least they’re talented enough to play musical instruments.
And they weren't pushing an agenda...
-
I realize that the NFL has to pander to people’s various tastes in music, but they have been locked on to hip-hop for some time now.
It would serve them well, to throw in some country or rock bands once in awhile.
After all, they sell a lot of music outside of the realm of Rap and/or hip-hop.
-
And the 'Black National Anthem'........
-
And the 'Black National Anthem'........
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
Young kid pissing the bed .jpeg.?
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
Young man not adding anything to the thread.
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
Young man not adding anything to the thread.
Young man not adding anything to the thread.
Your assuming bird girl is a man?
Im guessing a frail trans. Saw a football once and wanted to mate with it….
I can only imagine what the workplace is like for it?
-
infantile woodpecker green eyed with envy at real folks who know how to have real opinions jpg

-
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
Young man praising rubbish merely to offend old man.
WSS
-
Old Men Yell At Cloud . jpeg
Young man praising rubbish merely to offend old man.
WSS
Young man praising rubbish merely to offend old man.
WSS
It's adorable that you and others on here think I consider your opinion or reaction at all when determining my own opinion.
Adorable. Creepy. Pathetic.
Whichever you prefer
-
Young man praising rubbish merely to offend old man.
WSS
It's adorable that you and others on here think I consider your opinion or reaction at all when determining my own opinion.
Adorable. Creepy. Pathetic.
Whichever you prefer
It's adorable that you and others on here think I consider your opinion or reaction at all when determining my own opinion.
Adorable. Creepy. Pathetic.
Whichever you prefer
So you enjoyed it?
Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?
WSS
-
It's adorable that you and others on here think I consider your opinion or reaction at all when determining my own opinion.
Adorable. Creepy. Pathetic.
Whichever you prefer
So you enjoyed it?
Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?
WSS
So you enjoyed it?
Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?
WSS
Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys.
It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better.
-
So you enjoyed it?
Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?
WSS
Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys.
It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better.
Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys.
It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better.
Just that I thought her show was shit. If you like it good for you. I bet most people didn't. I doubt that I would enjoy this show either.
And it wouldn't have anything to do with my generation. Or years
WSS
-
So you enjoyed it?
Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?
WSS
Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys.
It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better.
Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys.
It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better.
That jock strap did it for ya I bet!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login