Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Cleveland Browns opponents

Cleveland Browns opponents

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
way to early predictions
21 Posts 10 Posters 1.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #1

    Home

    Ravens

    Bengals

    Steelers

    Cardinals

    Bears

    Jaguars

    Jets

    49ers

    Titans

    Away

    Ravens

    Bengals

    Steelers

    Broncos

    Texans

    Colts

    Rams

    Seahawks

    I see a 11 win season we really only face a hand full of elite quarterbacks (burrow and jackson twice) this is based on fixing the D-Line and another target for watson also a extra home game doesnt hurt
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍 ❤
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
      #2

      I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

      I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip. Last year it was Niagra Falls and Canada for 4 days.  This year maybe Michigan.  I'd like to go to Greefield Village, then maybe up towards Lake Huron somewhere.

      As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      sydS 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeenB ballpeen

        I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

        I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip. Last year it was Niagra Falls and Canada for 4 days.  This year maybe Michigan.  I'd like to go to Greefield Village, then maybe up towards Lake Huron somewhere.

        As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

        syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 7k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        sydS syd wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ballpeen said:

        I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

        I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip.

        As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

        i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

        side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

        ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • sydS syd

          @ballpeen said:

          I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

          I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip.

          As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

          i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

          side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

          ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @syd said:

          i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

          side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

          I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          sydS 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ballpeenB ballpeen

            @syd said:

            i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

            side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

            I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

            syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 7k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            sydS syd wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ballpeen said:

            I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

            i have bought the ticket since are re birth and finally said fuck it I threatened to cancel directv and got it for free those days are gone 

            pretty cool that you could head up north for a week and take in two Browns games 

            ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i live in oregon city and there was only one bar that had the ticket( it closed) and ill be damned if i was gonna drive into downtown portland to watch a game

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • sydS syd

                @ballpeen said:

                I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

                i have bought the ticket since are re birth and finally said fuck it I threatened to cancel directv and got it for free those days are gone 

                pretty cool that you could head up north for a week and take in two Browns games 

                ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @syd said:

                i have bought the ticket since are re birth and finally said fuck it I threatened to cancel directv and got it for free those days are gone 

                pretty cool that you could head up north for a week and take in two Browns games 

                Got to spend your money on something.  I choose Browns games.  I think this is my 16th season of having tickets.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ClaretBrown ClaretBrownC Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 108 Posts
                  • 59 Reputation
                  ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  No chiefs, bills, eagles, packers, patriots(always a loss) 

                  We're gonna smash it ?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I've never been excited about the AFC South games, maybe someday I'll be cured.

                    Browns need to find a way to win at least 4 division games and take at least 7 of 9 at home.

                    Karlis Missed
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
                      #10

                      Broncos and Seahawks are always tough on the road.  I’d have to see the timing of some of these other games too (short week, 2nd or third leg of road trip, who is available, rookie QB early in the year, etc.)

                      I might breakdown and drive 2-3 hours in traffic up to LA, pay 100 bucks for parking and 200-300 bucks for a seat against the Rams. 
                       

                      Definitely making the Browns Raiders next season (2024)  in Vegas. 
                       

                      For the other 16 games I’ll be streaming.  Do you all still do DirectTV NFL ticket? 

                      ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • S SdBacker80

                        Broncos and Seahawks are always tough on the road.  I’d have to see the timing of some of these other games too (short week, 2nd or third leg of road trip, who is available, rookie QB early in the year, etc.)

                        I might breakdown and drive 2-3 hours in traffic up to LA, pay 100 bucks for parking and 200-300 bucks for a seat against the Rams. 
                         

                        Definitely making the Browns Raiders next season (2024)  in Vegas. 
                         

                        For the other 16 games I’ll be streaming.  Do you all still do DirectTV NFL ticket? 

                        ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 9k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @sdbacker80 said:

                         Do you all still do DirectTV NFL ticket? 

                        I don't know what people have done, but direct TV is out.  It's all going to You Tube streaming starting this season.

                        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • alporcini alporciniA Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 481 Posts
                          • 161 Reputation
                          alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Who’s up for going to the Rams?

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 9k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            There's no way to predict an outcome in February.  What if Rogers were to jump to the Jets, or Broncos, or Colts, etc.   Sometimes supposed bad teams add a couple of key players and boom, they're good.  What if Watson were to show up drunk & stoned at a massage parlor and raped the receptionist?   (don't even joke, right?)

                            Having said that, like last year, there should be some wins in that schedule.  But we're going to need better play from our OL, QB, WR's, DL, LB'ers...right on down to the kicker.  And some may add, the play caller.  (but people say that no matter who our play caller is)

                            We play my little 7 year old grandson's Jaguars!!   Yaaay!  

                            BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 9k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I quit looking at schedules and thinking this one is easy or this one is hard a long time ago. You just never know heading in to a season, or on a week to week basis for that matter.  Maybe you get a team all racked up the week you play them, maybe you are all racked up.

                              If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 14k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I expect the same results coming this season... As was last seasons... The Haslams still own the team...

                                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 11k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
                                  #16

                                  Dear High & Mighty Football God's ?

                                  it's only day 4 after a favorite SB commercial 😍

                                  ?  we appreciate your patience (and this fine hot chick)

                                  1.) Adding Jim Schwartz early in process is something..

                                  2.) Berry's drafting ain't been the worst

                                  3.) Now on the other hand? Berry's FA selections has to give better on field performance's

                                  4.) None higher than, Traded for QB Deshaun Watson..

                                  I'll Hold ?? (and remember we owe Chiefs Kingdom a goal-line ear-hole hit.. Let's just get back there) 

                                  Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                                  OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • alporciniA alporcini

                                    Who’s up for going to the Rams?

                                    SdBacker80 S Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @alporcini said:

                                    Who’s up for going to the Rams?

                                    I’m likely in depending on the date.  The parking/tailgating there isn’t ideal.   I’m actually thinking about taking the the coaster from San Diego to LA.  Maybe stopping at a local Browns Backers Bar and pregaming 

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • gumby73G gumby73

                                      Dear High & Mighty Football God's ?

                                      it's only day 4 after a favorite SB commercial 😍

                                      ?  we appreciate your patience (and this fine hot chick)

                                      1.) Adding Jim Schwartz early in process is something..

                                      2.) Berry's drafting ain't been the worst

                                      3.) Now on the other hand? Berry's FA selections has to give better on field performance's

                                      4.) None higher than, Traded for QB Deshaun Watson..

                                      I'll Hold ?? (and remember we owe Chiefs Kingdom a goal-line ear-hole hit.. Let's just get back there) 

                                      Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 9k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      So, we play the Texans in Houston.....again.  Roger just wants to keep ramming it up our asses for trading for Watson.  

                                      @gumby73 said:

                                      1.) Adding Jim Schwartz early in process is something..

                                      Yes.  With the Combine, FA, and Draft all coming up, getting on board early allowed for time to get up to speed with his new roster.  His input in FA & the Draft are going to be important because we know that the D is going to get a bone or two.  And we want them to be his type of players.  

                                      BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        The schedule is set by a fix formula.  The texans again is just the way the formula works rather than anything planned.   Several year ago it seemed we played the raiders several years in a row.

                                        Here you can link to future schedules.  The TBD teams are set by division, but the final schedule is determined by which team in that division finishes in the same standing position as the Browns did in theirs.  It just worked out we finished in the same position as the Texans did.

                                        Future Cleveland Browns Schedules and Opponents | FBSchedules.com

                                        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                        OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 3k Reputation
                                          F FY56 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          That is an easy 12 win schedule! 

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate