~ AND ~ ? only 204 days and now 92 ? 57 ? 32 ? 19 ? YES really ! And still counting... ? ....?
-
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
I think I am going to try to try to stretch this summer out as long as I can.
im drunk as fuck ghoul howdy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
That is a really bad song, isn't it?
I have never been a really big zevon fan but that song kinda grew on me
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
But it is good to be among pals.
check out this line up
guns n roses with iron maiden
ac/dc with ozzy
metallica with tool
600 for all 3 nights
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
But it is good to be among pals.
check out this line up
guns n roses with iron maiden
ac/dc with ozzy
metallica with tool
600 for all 3 nights
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
But it is good to be among pals.
check out this line up
guns n roses with iron maiden
ac/dc with ozzy
metallica with tool
600 for all 3 nights
-
-
I have never heard anything good about seeing Guns N Roses live.
But that's a helluva lineup.
ya axl rose was a bit of a bitch I saw them with metallica years ago and that fuck musta have made us wait seemed like hours to take the stage
but I hear those day's are over and the band shows up on time and play like pro's
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
