~ AND ~ ? only 204 days and now 92 ? 57 ? 32 ? 19 ? YES really ! And still counting... ? ....?
-
And my drinking problem begins anew...
I hear ya but I feel like I get “healthier” during this time. Less red meat and fried foods - more water less bourbon. It all picks back up in September
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login