Skip to content

~  AND  ~   ?   only  204 days  and now 92 ? 57 ? 32 ? 19 ? YES really ! And still counting...  ?   ....​​​​​​​?

The Browns Board
459 16 20.8k 1
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Let's see   204 minus  112 equals  92 ?    Is that right ?   OMG !    😮    

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    111 day's till kick off

    you will be missed

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    110 day's 

    interesting 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    109 day's

    no one was worthy of a birthday mention 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I can't believe this is on the verge of getting to double-digit days left. 

  • I can't believe this is on the verge of getting to double-digit days left. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't believe this is on the verge of getting to double-digit days left. 

    Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I can't believe this is on the verge of getting to double-digit days left. 

    Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

    My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    108 day's

    drew carey was born on this date

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

    My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

    Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

    As long as you have your gameface on  ?   and ready to go.

    GO BROWNS  !

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    107 day's and counting

    Bob Dylan was born on this date and sadly Tina Turner dies on this date also

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    106 day's damnit

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

    Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

    As long as you have your gameface on  ?   and ready to go.

    GO BROWNS  !

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

    As long as you have your gameface on  ?   and ready to go.

    GO BROWNS  !

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

    As long as you have your gameface on  ?   and ready to go.

    GO BROWNS  !

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    i believe he was just being a wise guy

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    i believe he was just being a wise guy

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    i believe he was just being a wise guy

    I surely hope so! ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    105 day's

    Tommy Chong was born on this date

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

    As long as you have your gameface on  ?   and ready to go.

    GO BROWNS  !

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    I was thinking more of the Deliverance thing, having your cars parked, canoes on the lake, banjos ........ as long as you all are ready for gameday. 

    Or not.  ( Banjo music. )           😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

    I was thinking more of the Deliverance thing, having your cars parked, canoes on the lake, banjos ........ as long as you all are ready for gameday. 

    Or not.  ( Banjo music. )           😆

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I was thinking more of the Deliverance thing, having your cars parked, canoes on the lake, banjos ........ as long as you all are ready for gameday. 

    Or not.  ( Banjo music. )           😆

    I have a mediocre-looking mouth.... ?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    But I don't understand your title edit @mjp28...

    What's up with the 92 days part? We are still almost two weeks from that number. Do you know something? Is the world ending at 92 days from the Browns opener? ?

  • But I don't understand your title edit @mjp28...

    What's up with the 92 days part? We are still almost two weeks from that number. Do you know something? Is the world ending at 92 days from the Browns opener? ?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    But I don't understand your title edit @mjp28...

    What's up with the 92 days part? We are still almost two weeks from that number. Do you know something? Is the world ending at 92 days from the Browns opener? ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    104 day's till kick off and damn those 100 day's went by quickly