~ AND ~ ? only 204 days and now 92 ? 57 ? 32 ? 19 ? YES really ! And still counting... ? ....?
-
-
-
-
-
The poor man's Michael Stanley... ?
ahh it's all i had
I did like that one song he did, forgot what it was called
-
The poor man's Michael Stanley... ?
ahh it's all i had
I did like that one song he did, forgot what it was called
-
Donny Iris is ok, I was just making fun of him because he's from Pittsburgh, and MS is from Cleveland.
well it's been a drinking day and have been going down the youtube rabbit hole of noam chomsky and charles bukowski
Go Browns
-
189 day's
on this date youngstown native Ray Boom Boom Mancini was born
Oh yes the forever famous Ray " Boom-Boom " Mancini one of the best of many good Championship fighters to come out of Youngstown.
He's still doing a lot of commercials and other fighting and other promotions in this area. I worked with boom book's trainer's brother Terry in a mill I was at in the early 1980s, cool guy. Some great years followed by many others in that run. When I was back at YSU 1979-1985 we go to class then head down to Inner Circle Pizza for a few pitchers and pizza ...... and watch the fights. Great times !
Always one or more of them on a boxing channel, HBO, ESPN, SHOWTIME and PPV.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login