Skip to content

 ~ ?  April  27-29, 2023 the 88th NFL Draft & chat   ? ​​​​​​​ <- right here --< BEARS DEAL 1st pick !

The Browns Board
64 15 1.6k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's QB, kicker, punter... ?

    So you're saying we're good with our long snapper. 🙂

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @orion said:

    So you're saying we're good with our long snapper. 🙂

    Charlie Hughlett to the rescue!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #38

    ~  AND ~   only about  40  days until that Thursday Round 1 draft begins. 

    But I really wish they'd return to the old ESPN style Saturday and Sunday draft done right ...... but no real chance on that $$$.

    GO BROWNS,  draft right !

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Woohooo...6 picks in 5 rounds...cant wait!!

  • Woohooo...6 picks in 5 rounds...cant wait!!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @kvoethe said:

    Woohooo...6 picks in 5 rounds...cant wait!!

    The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

    You are the worst troll ever. 

  • @kvoethe said:

    Woohooo...6 picks in 5 rounds...cant wait!!

    The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

    You are the worst troll ever. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

    You are the worst troll ever. 

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

    You are the worst troll ever. 

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @kvoethe said:

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

     Why just cut off at 5 rounds though? That makes no sense. 

     And pardon me but, wouldn't bringing in a potential franchise QB keep open the window of opportunity?   If Watson is even 75% of what he was in 2020, this team will have the best QB it's seen since Bernie by far. 

     No one is denying the gamble.   But you're also beating a dead horse that hasn't been given an opportunity to leave the stable.   Or is it barn?  I don't know man, horses aren't my thing and it's still too early for this sort of talk. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I just saw/heard we got a WR from the Jets for 2 picks...so now we have 6 total.  I just heard on radio...will have to investigate.

  • I just saw/heard we got a WR from the Jets for 2 picks...so now we have 6 total.  I just heard on radio...will have to investigate.

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @kvoethe said:

    I just saw/heard we got a WR from the Jets for 2 picks...so now we have 6 total.  I just heard on radio...will have to investigate.

    Edit.  Looks like we got Elijah Moore and the 72nd pick for our 42nd pick.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #45
  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

    You are the worst troll ever. 

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #46

    @kvoethe said:

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

    You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

    Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

    You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #47

    Updating the Browns 2023 Draft picks:

    3rd Rd (#74)
    3rd Rd (#98)
    4th Rd (#111)
    4th Rd (#126)
    5th Rd (#140)
    5th Rd (#142)
    6th Rd (#190)
    7th Rd (#229)

  • Updating the Browns 2023 Draft picks:

    3rd Rd (#74)
    3rd Rd (#98)
    4th Rd (#111)
    4th Rd (#126)
    5th Rd (#140)
    5th Rd (#142)
    6th Rd (#190)
    7th Rd (#229)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @dutch-oven said:

    Updating the Browns 2023 Draft picks:

    3rd Rd (#74)
    3rd Rd (#98)
    4th Rd (#111)
    4th Rd (#126)
    5th Rd (#140)
    5th Rd (#142)
    6th Rd (#190)
    7th Rd (#229)

    That's it..... barring any other trades for additional draft picks.  The 2023 Cleveland BROWNS Draft.    Easy enough ?

    i think that pretty much sums it up.  

  • @kvoethe said:

    What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

    So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

    You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

    You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

    Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

    You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

    Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

    You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

    Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

    Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

    You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

    Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @kvoethe said:

    Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

    I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

    Happy trolling!

  • @kvoethe said:

    Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

    I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

    Happy trolling!

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

    Happy trolling!

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

    Happy trolling!

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @kvoethe said:

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

    He thinks he's better than everyone... Typical symptom of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome... He thinks he more intelligent than he actually is... Typical for a DOLT like Dutch Gurl...

  • @kvoethe said:

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

    He thinks he's better than everyone... Typical symptom of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome... He thinks he more intelligent than he actually is... Typical for a DOLT like Dutch Gurl...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @nickers said:

    He thinks he's better than everyone... Typical symptom of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome... He thinks he more intelligent than he actually is... Typical for a DOLT like Dutch Gurl...

    For someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you just can't seem to stop thinking about me. ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

    Happy trolling!

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @kvoethe said:

    I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

    What is your deal Fart Blanket?

    Calm your tits, troll! 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Alright ! 

     beware of bad tits (-) ( - )

    Now, Which one of you's wrote this ? ?

    The NFL has released their draft caps again this year, a tradition that usually leaves those who follow the Cleveland Browns vomiting at the design.

    https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/27/browns-2023-nfl-draft-hats-ugly/

  • Alright ! 

     beware of bad tits (-) ( - )

    Now, Which one of you's wrote this ? ?

    The NFL has released their draft caps again this year, a tradition that usually leaves those who follow the Cleveland Browns vomiting at the design.

    https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/27/browns-2023-nfl-draft-hats-ugly/

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @gumby73 said:

    Alright ! 

     beware of bad tits (-) ( - )

    Now, Which one of you's wrote this ? ?

    The NFL has released their draft caps again this year, a tradition that usually leaves those who follow the Cleveland Browns vomiting at the design.

    https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/27/browns-2023-nfl-draft-hats-ugly/

    I was actually scared to look at them because of what you wrote, and while I wouldn't buy them, I don't think they are that bad. Definitely aren't good though ?