Something to Chew On, Long But Interesting
-
These UAP's are totally mind numbing to me.. If were not behind this technology... Then who is?...Were talking about physics that would kill a normal living organism...... Things just don't drop hundreds of feet in a matter of seconds... I get the sense that whatever pilots these things have to have artificial intelligence and an inanimate housing for a body... While I've seen my share of bunk science.. I have also had paranormal experiences I have yet to explain. I didn't believe in Ghosts for example until I lived in a house full of them... I used to be a stone cold skeptic... I have opened my mind to things... While I have and maintain a strong faith in God and the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior... I do however believe humankind was manufactured..... How do you account for places like Gobekli Tepe and Puma Punku?... People with hand tools and chisels could not produce those monolithic structures with primitive tools... I just don't buy it...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login