Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Haslem math

Haslem math

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
18 Posts 7 Posters 935 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 924 Reputation
    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1627723916947882007?t=OZZRIMmLGfOb6lzYBJHGTg&s=19

    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • KvoetheK Kvoethe

      https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1627723916947882007?t=OZZRIMmLGfOb6lzYBJHGTg&s=19

      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @kvoethe said:

      https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1627723916947882007?t=OZZRIMmLGfOb6lzYBJHGTg&s=19

      Watson is garbage..

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 15k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

        OrionO KvoetheK 2 Replies Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
          • 13k Posts
          • 5k Reputation
          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Looks like normal math to me. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 12k Posts
            • 7k Reputation
            Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It will be restructured, which is AB’s forte.

            Because picking players hasn’t been.

            Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
            sydS 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

              It will be restructured, which is AB’s forte.

              Because picking players hasn’t been.

              syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @canton-dawg said:

              Because picking players hasn’t been

              c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

              Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • sydS syd

                @canton-dawg said:

                Because picking players hasn’t been

                c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

                Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 12k Posts
                • 7k Reputation
                Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
                #7

                @syd said:

                c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

                You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

                I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

                Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                  @syd said:

                  c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

                  You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

                  I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

                  nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 14k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @canton-dawg said:

                  You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

                  I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

                  Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...

                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                  Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • nickersN nickers

                    @canton-dawg said:

                    You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

                    I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

                    Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...

                    Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 12k Posts
                    • 7k Reputation
                    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @nickers said:

                    Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...

                    I’m glad he retired.

                    Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                      @nickers said:

                      Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...

                      I’m glad he retired.

                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 14k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @canton-dawg said:

                      I’m glad he retired.

                      Me too...  But I'm sure Roger GOD-Hell will set them up again like he always does...

                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                        I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                        Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 9k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                        Yeah, I'm one.  I spell his name with an 'a' or an 'e'......depending upon what's going on in my brain at the time.  

                        Most guys make this kind of money AFTER they win a super bowl.  Cleveland's gotta pay that much just for them to come and play.  

                        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                          I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                          Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 924 Reputation
                          KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                          When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                          Roflmao

                          Dutch OvenD nickersN 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                            @dutch-oven said:

                            I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                            When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                            Roflmao

                            Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 15k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @kvoethe said:

                            When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                            Roflmao

                            I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

                            You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

                            If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

                            KvoetheK 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                              @kvoethe said:

                              When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                              Roflmao

                              I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

                              You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

                              If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

                              Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 924 Reputation
                              KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @dutch-oven said:

                              I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

                              You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

                              If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

                              It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage.  It was a joke..not a dick.  Dont take it so hard.

                              Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                                @dutch-oven said:

                                I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

                                You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

                                If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

                                It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage.  It was a joke..not a dick.  Dont take it so hard.

                                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @kvoethe said:

                                It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage.  It was a joke..not a dick.  Dont take it so hard.

                                Jesus, I have never seen someone try as hard at being amusing and fail as often as you do. 

                                KvoetheK 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                                  @kvoethe said:

                                  It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage.  It was a joke..not a dick.  Dont take it so hard.

                                  Jesus, I have never seen someone try as hard at being amusing and fail as often as you do. 

                                  Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 3k Posts
                                  • 924 Reputation
                                  KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @dutch-oven said:

                                  Jesus, I have never seen someone try as hard at being amusing and fail as often as you do. 

                                  Good for you lol

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • KvoetheK Kvoethe

                                    @dutch-oven said:

                                    I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

                                    When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                                    Roflmao

                                    nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 14k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @kvoethe said:

                                    When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                                    Roflmao

                                    Bitch Oven... Perfect name for the asshole,,, Love it!

                                    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                    Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • nickersN nickers

                                      @kvoethe said:

                                      When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

                                      Roflmao

                                      Bitch Oven... Perfect name for the asshole,,, Love it!

                                      Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 15k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @nickers said:

                                      Bitch Oven... Perfect name for the asshole,,, Love it!

                                      If it makes the facts that you probably haven't gotten laid since Clinton was President and that you live with your mother a little more manageable, I hope it gives you pleasure. ?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      Theme
                                      • System
                                      • Light
                                      • Dark
                                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Forums
                                      • Recent
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Donate