Haslem math
-
You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.
I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).
Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...
-
I’m glad he retired.
Me too... But I'm sure Roger GOD-Hell will set them up again like he always does...
-
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
Yeah, I'm one. I spell his name with an 'a' or an 'e'......depending upon what's going on in my brain at the time.
Most guys make this kind of money AFTER they win a super bowl. Cleveland's gotta pay that much just for them to come and play.
-
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven
Roflmao
-
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven
Roflmao
When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven
Roflmao
I'm not sure what is more pathetic.
You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch.
If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County.
-
When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven
Roflmao
I'm not sure what is more pathetic.
You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch.
If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County.
I'm not sure what is more pathetic.
You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch.
If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County.
It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage. It was a joke..not a dick. Dont take it so hard.
-
I'm not sure what is more pathetic.
You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch.
If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County.
It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage. It was a joke..not a dick. Dont take it so hard.
-
Jesus, I have never seen someone try as hard at being amusing and fail as often as you do.
Good for you lol
-
I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name...
When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven
Roflmao
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login