john johnson
-
We thought he would be good. The guy never seemed hungry out there.
Cap clearance of around $9.75 million, that's good
-
-
Aside from the beaten dead horse that is our DT position, I am glad the Front Office acknowledges an issue that was called out often this year and perhaps just as glaring this past season. Whether he was miscast, got paid and got lazy, or just not as good lately as we all thought he could be- he’s gone.
We got a Mike problem too.
-
-
kenny golladay was just let go and while his numbers sucked in N.Y he had some good years in Detroit any takers ? maybe on a prove it deal ?
I put this here because i didn't believe it justifies it's own thread
kenny golladay was just let go and while his numbers sucked in N.Y he had some good years in Detroit any takers ? maybe on a prove it deal ?
I put this here because i didn't believe it justifies it's own thread
Marcus Johnson and David Sills started over Golladay. And I think he had 25% drop rate this past season.
I mentioned the Giants struggles at WR this year- he was at the epicenter.
Parris Campbell would be interesting if he didn’t play himself last season out of our stratosphere.
-
kenny golladay was just let go and while his numbers sucked in N.Y he had some good years in Detroit any takers ? maybe on a prove it deal ?
I put this here because i didn't believe it justifies it's own thread
Marcus Johnson and David Sills started over Golladay. And I think he had 25% drop rate this past season.
I mentioned the Giants struggles at WR this year- he was at the epicenter.
Parris Campbell would be interesting if he didn’t play himself last season out of our stratosphere.
Marcus Johnson and David Sills started over Golladay. And I think he had 25% drop rate this past season.
I mentioned the Giants struggles at WR this year- he was at the epicenter.
the giants also had problems on there o-line which lead to problems on their passing game and i am not sure that danny dimes is a good Q.B
-
Marcus Johnson and David Sills started over Golladay. And I think he had 25% drop rate this past season.
I mentioned the Giants struggles at WR this year- he was at the epicenter.
the giants also had problems on there o-line which lead to problems on their passing game and i am not sure that danny dimes is a good Q.B
the giants also had problems on there o-line which lead to problems on their passing game and i am not sure that danny dimes is a good Q.B
Danny placed the ball this year in tight windows, held onto it (he’s a fumbler) and he had has elite awareness in understanding tuck and run. There aren’t many other viable options and they can certainly work with his skill set. He needs a big time WR and he needs Evan Neal to figure things out
I’m just a casual fan, but an avid Giant watcher. Evan Neal struggled, Thomas had a good year except for Dallas games where he was owned by Parsons. I thought Feliciano and Bredeson were directly responsible for some of the pass/run balance they were able to accomplish.
Let’s look at their WR….David Sills - great preseason last year unspectacular when the bright lights came on. I pointed out Marcus Johnson he’s JAG with some wheels. I personally like Slayton he wins one on ones - he drops passes too. Golladay was an absolute non factor. Isiah Hodgens played well but him along with the rest of this group do any of these guys inspire any fear in an opposing secondary. I will mention they block downfield better than most units you see some sustained blocks on those Saquon big hitters. Not to argue here but I’d certainly pass on Golladay- who doesn’t seem like a great team guy too judging from Twitter and social media comments.
Daniel Bellinger TE was a huge loss for this team - his loss put more pressure on this pedestrian WR group
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login