Skip to content

i had no idea that nick saben coached at Ohio State

College Football Forum
9 5 1.6k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    He started his coaching career at Kent State.

  • He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @canton-dawg said:

    He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    I hate Nick Saban... He's an arrogant asshole!

  • He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #4

    @canton-dawg said:

    He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    And that scrawny little munchkin was a player at KSU when I was at YSU.   AND he was small early 1970s.

    The birthplace of coaching is in the state of Ohio...... period .

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    A lot of coaching greats, college and pro's, have deep ties to the State of Ohio. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    And that scrawny little munchkin was a player at KSU when I was at YSU.   AND he was small early 1970s.

    The birthplace of coaching is in the state of Ohio...... period .

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mjp28 said:

    And that scrawny little munchkin was a player at KSU when I was at YSU.   AND he was small early 1970s.

    The birthplace of coaching is in the state of Ohio...... period .

    I remember being on the practice field when my OC Larry Kehres told us that his roomie (Dom Capers) was hired as a coach for Kent State.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    He started his coaching career at Kent State.

    I hate Nick Saban... He's an arrogant asshole!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nickers said:

    I hate Nick Saban... He's an arrogant asshole!

    huh I did not notice this WOW thank god you will never be a leader of men

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I hate Nick Saban... He's an arrogant asshole!

    huh I did not notice this WOW thank god you will never be a leader of men

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @syd said:

    huh I did not notice this WOW thank god you will never be a leader of men

    its true... He got got everyone away from their families on Christmas day to announce to the world he took the head coaching gig at Miami then he quit on them... I lost respect for him ever since then... He's an arrogant prick just like you...

    You can barely lead yourself to the toilet , Otis...

  • @syd said:

    huh I did not notice this WOW thank god you will never be a leader of men

    its true... He got got everyone away from their families on Christmas day to announce to the world he took the head coaching gig at Miami then he quit on them... I lost respect for him ever since then... He's an arrogant prick just like you...

    You can barely lead yourself to the toilet , Otis...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @nickers said:

    its true... He got got everyone away from their families on Christmas day to announce to the world he took the head coaching gig at Miami then he quit on them... I lost respect for him ever since then... He's an arrogant prick just like you...

    You can barely lead yourself to the toilet , Otis...

    ya that was a dick move