Skip to content

Freebird Guitarist Gary Rossington Dies at 71

Barber Shop Talk
4 3 888 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    3/5/23 R.I.P. Great Lynryd Skynyrd Lead Guitarist and last founding member.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I saw that online wow ...... from one of America's last really homegrown great groups.  LYNYRD SKYNAYD !

    RIP Free Bird ---->

  • I saw that online wow ...... from one of America's last really homegrown great groups.  LYNYRD SKYNAYD !

    RIP Free Bird ---->

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @mjp28 said:

    I saw that online wow ...... from one of America's last really homegrown great groups.  LYNYRD SKYNAYD !

    RIP Free Bird ---->

    Always thought it was ironic that one of their most famous songs was Sweet Home Alabama. Guess Sweet Home Florida or Sweet Home Jacksonville just didn't have the same ring or appeal to either.?

  • @mjp28 said:

    I saw that online wow ...... from one of America's last really homegrown great groups.  LYNYRD SKYNAYD !

    RIP Free Bird ---->

    Always thought it was ironic that one of their most famous songs was Sweet Home Alabama. Guess Sweet Home Florida or Sweet Home Jacksonville just didn't have the same ring or appeal to either.?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @texasag1969 said:

    Always thought it was ironic that one of their most famous songs was Sweet Home Alabama. Guess Sweet Home Florida or Sweet Home Jacksonville just didn't have the same ring or appeal to either.?

    Or Gainesville for that matter...