Wide Receiver
-
I am not saying he isn't a player, but him approving gameplans is bullshit.
-
I am not saying he isn't a player, but him approving gameplans is bullshit.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, nobody typed "approving gameplans" except ballpeen. Meeting can also mean receive input from Depodesta and owner as opposed to just a thumbs up or thumbs down. Again that seems pretty hands-on.
-
I am not saying he isn't a player, but him approving gameplans is bullshit.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, nobody typed "approving gameplans" except ballpeen. Meeting can also mean receive input from Depodesta and owner as opposed to just a thumbs up or thumbs down. Again that seems pretty hands-on.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, nobody typed "approving gameplans" except ballpeen. Meeting can also mean receive input from Depodesta and owner as opposed to just a thumbs up or thumbs down. Again that seems pretty hands-on.
Fair enough.
I still think it is more urban legend than anything reality based.
-
I am not saying he isn't a player, but him approving gameplans is bullshit.
Well, Stef said that he has to meet with them on Fridays to discuss his gameplan for Sunday. I'm assuming that something more than just saying, Thanks Stef. Now let's have some ice cream, is said. And we know how Haslem likes to be in on everything.....except of course, the rebate swindling scheme. He and the janitor had no idea of that.
-
I am sure everybody meets on Fridays to discuss the gameplan. I am sure analytics has input. Why wouldn't you want them to have input?
But approval...sorry, don't buy it.
I'll say this....if what you say is true and Stefanski allows that, he is a weak ass punk who needs to be fired since he hasn't quit at this point.
-
-
...another smurf sized guy. C'mon Weston, be good!
We must have a decent slot receiver somewhere in that room now. (double slot formation)
...another smurf sized guy. C'mon Weston, be good!
We must have a decent slot receiver somewhere in that room now. (double slot formation)
Oh yes ..... a possession and move the chains guy likes we've had or recently lost. Brian Brennan for one. There should be a few in the locker room.
-
...another smurf sized guy. C'mon Weston, be good!
We must have a decent slot receiver somewhere in that room now. (double slot formation)
...another smurf sized guy. C'mon Weston, be good!
We must have a decent slot receiver somewhere in that room now. (double slot formation)
I think you are a bit fixated on the "smurf" deal.
Isn't the new TE a big target? I only mention that to highlight we do have some size, but also agree that Weston could be a decent option. I actually like him more than I did Woods.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login