Dobbs brought back
-
Browns agree to deal with ex-Titans QB to be Deshaun Watson’s backup (msn.com)
Good move IMO. The guy already knows the basics of the O and is a similar player in style as Watson, which I think is important. If you have a QB who can move, you don't need to have a drop back statue as the back-up.
-
Browns agree to deal with ex-Titans QB to be Deshaun Watson’s backup (msn.com)
Good move IMO. The guy already knows the basics of the O and is a similar player in style as Watson, which I think is important. If you have a QB who can move, you don't need to have a drop back statue as the back-up.
Browns agree to deal with ex-Titans QB to be Deshaun Watson’s backup (msn.com)
Good move IMO. The guy already knows the basics of the O and is a similar player in style as Watson, which I think is important. If you have a QB who can move, you don't need to have a drop back statue as the back-up.
Yes good news. After losing Brissett they get Dobbs back.
The Browns have signed Josh Dobbs, via his agent Mike McCarthy. While the financials are not yet known, Dobbs is signing a one-year contract with Cleveland.
Dobbs’ new contract brings the quarterback back to Cleveland. He was with the Browns during Watson’s suspension. However, once he returned, Dobbs was released. With Brissett signing a deal with the Washington Commanders, Dobbs essentially gets a bump up the depth chart directly behind Watson.
-
Im sure there are a few old, injured glory days players we can overpay for this season and give em a golden parachute retirement.
Im sure there are a few old, injured glory days players we can overpay for this season and give em a golden parachute retirement.
Well I'm a bit old to play safety, but I think I could convert to LB if they just let me carry my racquetball racket with me to cut them RB's off at the knees.
$1Mil is cheap too.?
-
Im sure there are a few old, injured glory days players we can overpay for this season and give em a golden parachute retirement.
Well I'm a bit old to play safety, but I think I could convert to LB if they just let me carry my racquetball racket with me to cut them RB's off at the knees.
$1Mil is cheap too.?
Well I'm a bit old to play safety, but I think I could convert to LB if they just let me carry my racquetball racket with me to cut them RB's off at the knees.
$1Mil is cheap too.?
Hey I'm willing to walk the bench and handout peanuts on the cheap.. Hey it's better than nothing!??
-
Well I'm a bit old to play safety, but I think I could convert to LB if they just let me carry my racquetball racket with me to cut them RB's off at the knees.
$1Mil is cheap too.?
Hey I'm willing to walk the bench and handout peanuts on the cheap.. Hey it's better than nothing!??
-
With all ya can eat that sounds like a game and a meal......................I'm in...........forget the $1mil.??
LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
