Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. It's Become Pointless.. Over

It's Become Pointless.. Over

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
34 Posts 11 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 10k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #1

    Most of us here understand how things should be.   But we no longer deal with a sane world or society.  We want to believe we can pull it back.. Restore a world and a nation that makes sense..

    We cannot.. We are past the tipping point...

    The left wing academia was won.. A full generation of indoctrination has come to fruition

    The coup is complete..

    The brain washing of America's youth is coming home to roost and there is no turning back. Two examples..

    Wisconsin

    https://nextgenamerica.org/press/young-voters-led-historic-turnout-in-wi-supreme-court-election-primary/

    and

    Mix in Tranny world, open borders, weaponized three letter institutions, fraudulent elections and it's apparent. It's over.

    The only choice left is to either to capitulate or leave.

    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
    1 Reply Last reply
    😢
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
      #2

      You might be right.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 14k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm not capitulating for anything... Id rather die with dignity than bow to their crap

        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
        AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          "things are changing and I don't like it!"

          Brilliant stuff

          Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

          Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

          (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          DieHardBrownsFan1D F 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

            "things are changing and I don't like it!"

            Brilliant stuff

            Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

            Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

            (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

            DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
            • 4k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mld-woody said:

            "things are changing and I don't like it!"

            Brilliant stuff

            Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

            Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

            (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

            But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

            MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1

              @mld-woody said:

              "things are changing and I don't like it!"

              Brilliant stuff

              Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

              Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

              (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

              But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

              But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

              Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

              Commies!

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                • 4k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                F FY56 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Frightening. Obviously an intelligent guy.

                I would like him to explain however how Trump received more votes than any sitting president in history, more than Obama.

                Not accounting for that puts a glitch in his theory.  What demographic did those votes come from?

                Hey Neo:  If you're attempting to somehow extract the issue of voter fraud out of this...stop right now.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                  @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

                  But the young generation is wrong.  Brainwashed and the United States is going to shit.  Now go change your tampon.

                  Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

                  Commies!

                  nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 14k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mld-woody said:

                  Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

                  Commies!

                  Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • nickersN nickers

                    @mld-woody said:

                    Next the young generation will want women to vote, or black people to use YOUR water fountain

                    Commies!

                    Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                    • 33k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @nickers said:

                    Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

                    My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                    nickersN F 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                      @nickers said:

                      Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

                      My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 14k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                      #10

                      @mld-woody said:

                      My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                      So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                      In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                      MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                        "things are changing and I don't like it!"

                        Brilliant stuff

                        Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

                        Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

                        (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

                        FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 3k Reputation
                        F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
                        #11

                        @mld-woody said:

                        "things are changing and I don't like it!"

                        Brilliant stuff

                        Clearly the problem is...*looks at notes*...

                        Young people getting involved in the political process and academics

                        (Always love the anti academic sentiment on this board btw... not really a surprise)

                        Rather than do that, listen to the video.

                        He displays no bias....neither pro-lib nor pro-conservative. 

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @nickers said:

                          Except you're the Commie... Your generation perpetuates communism...

                          My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                          FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
                          #12

                          @mld-woody said:

                          My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                          Your generation doesn't stereotype either right?

                          It's 2023, it's time you guys stop hanging your hat on that tired old crap.

                          MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • nickersN nickers

                            @mld-woody said:

                            My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                            So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                            In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                            • 33k Posts
                            • 3k Reputation
                            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @nickers said:

                            So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                            In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                            You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                            Commie!

                            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                            F W DieHardBrownsFan1D nickersN 4 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • F FY56

                              @mld-woody said:

                              My generation is cool with blacks and whites marrying each other too.... Commies!

                              Your generation doesn't stereotype either right?

                              It's 2023, it's time you guys stop hanging your hat on that tired old crap.

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @fy56 said:

                              Your generation doesn't stereotype either right?

                              It's 2023, it's time you guys stop hanging your hat on that tired old crap.

                              Wooooooosh on the joke with you too

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              F 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                @fy56 said:

                                Your generation doesn't stereotype either right?

                                It's 2023, it's time you guys stop hanging your hat on that tired old crap.

                                Wooooooosh on the joke with you too

                                FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                F FY56 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @mld-woody said:

                                Wooooooosh on the joke with you too

                                But I'm not joking.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  @nickers said:

                                  So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                                  In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                                  You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                  Commie!

                                  FY56 F One Year In Posting Machine Conversation Starter Very Popular Dedicated Collaborator Reacting Well First Post One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  F FY56 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                  Commie!

                                  Not that he needs to answer to you, but did you not read his last sentence?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                    @nickers said:

                                    So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                                    In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                                    You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                    Commie!

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                    Commie!

                                    Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.

                                    For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm. 

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍 ❤
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                      @nickers said:

                                      So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                                      In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                                      You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                      Commie!

                                      DieHardBrownsFan1 DieHardBrownsFan1D One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular One Month Later Week One Done Dedicated Collaborator Conversation Starter Reacting Well First Post
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 3k Reputation
                                      DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @mld-woody said:

                                      You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                      Commie!

                                      You're not a real Merican!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                        @nickers said:

                                        So am I .. I just don't push it on other people.. I have Gay family members too , you dip shit... I don't agree w/their lifestyle but I still love and respect them... That's the difference between you and I. Except you worship Pedos like your hero Joe and Barry... They are sex offenders...

                                        In fact I have two cousins who are married to black men who are fine citizens.. I love hangin out with'em... They're great people.. You are just a dumbass...

                                        You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                        Commie!

                                        nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                        • 14k Posts
                                        • 5k Reputation
                                        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                                        #19

                                        @mld-woody said:

                                        You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                        Commie!

                                        You still don''t even know what Communism is... I'll make it very simple for you... Watch the movie Dr.Zhivago... Yes , I know it's a movie but it's also based on truths..

                                        Truth... Under Communism you have no rights but to get up and be a slave to the elite establishment by working ungodly hours with little time for socializing and Family Gatherings,spending time etc..

                                        Truth.. Under Communism you do NOT own anything...  All your possessions are owned by the state and lent out to you based on needs assessed by the Elitest State...

                                        Truth... Under communism your home is also owned by the state and you are communed to live with other families there by having no privacy... Sharing housing, bathrooms , food etc..

                                         All your earnings are given to the state where by you are allotted a ration that is just enough to sustain you so your butt keeps slaving for the wealth and well being of the elitest state... You will be nothing but a common whore slave... Your children will be the tools of sexual perversion of the likes of which we are seeing happening today right before our very eyes... Just look at the Hitler and Marxist regimes..

                                         Enjoy your slavery Comrade!.. ???

                                        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • W Westside Steve

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          You love and respect gay people? And you're ok with race mixing?

                                          Commie!

                                          Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.

                                          For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm. 

                                          WSS

                                          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 33k Posts
                                          • 3k Reputation
                                          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @westside-steve said:

                                          Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.

                                          For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm. 

                                          WSS

                                          You're in contact with gay people? Commie!

                                          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate