It's Become Pointless.. Over
-
I'm not capitulating for anything... Id rather die with dignity than bow to their crap
Just tired of the extreme polarization.. I've noticed that when we leave the states (and we do it as often as we can) we don't see this at nearly the same level as here where ever we travel to.. We've been lucky enough to visit a vast number of countries..
I realize that I have lived longer than I will.. I have been blessed with both the ability and the opportunity to do some pretty cool shit in my life.. No regrets.. And I realize lil ole me doesn't have the ability to stop the insanity....
We just want to live where people are happy... Looking at a couple alternatives.
-
-
I'm not capitulating for anything... Id rather die with dignity than bow to their crap
Just tired of the extreme polarization.. I've noticed that when we leave the states (and we do it as often as we can) we don't see this at nearly the same level as here where ever we travel to.. We've been lucky enough to visit a vast number of countries..
I realize that I have lived longer than I will.. I have been blessed with both the ability and the opportunity to do some pretty cool shit in my life.. No regrets.. And I realize lil ole me doesn't have the ability to stop the insanity....
We just want to live where people are happy... Looking at a couple alternatives.
Just tired of the extreme polarization.. I've noticed that when we leave the states (and we do it as often as we can) we don't see this at nearly the same level as here where ever we travel to.. We've been lucky enough to visit a vast number of countries..
I realize that I have lived longer than I will.. I have been blessed with both the ability and the opportunity to do some pretty cool shit in my life.. No regrets.. And I realize lil ole me doesn't have the ability to stop to insanity....
We just want to live where people are happy... Looking at a couple alternatives.
Yeah.. I'm going back to Europe next summer to visit family and explore.. For a poor fucker I get around lol... But places to run to are few and far between... Enjoy whats left... I'll just go off the grid if I have too....
-
Why not woodpecker? And I know you think that history began 15 years ago. But I think race mixing has been legal for a while? But again thanks for referring to the historical archives, tell us about the crusades again.
For the record 2 of the gay people I'm in contact with on a regular basis are flaming gun toting trump supporting maga people with a chicken farm.
WSS
You're in contact with gay people? Commie!
You're in contact with gay people? Commie!
We've discussed it enough times.
I just don't obsess over it. No if you will excuse me I have to get to a CPUSA meeting.
WSS
-
https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-chad-prather-show/radical-leftism
Nihilism (/ ˈ n aɪ (h) ɪ l ɪ z əm, ˈ n iː-/; from Latin nihil 'nothing') is a philosophy, or family of views within philosophy, that rejects generally accepted or fundamental aspects of human existence, such as objective truth, knowledge, morality, values, or meaning. The term was popularized by Ivan Turgenev, and more specifically by his character Bazarov in the novel Fathers and Sons. -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
DEFINITION: "lonesome, deranged, anti-social, perverted mind - most always a leftwing radical activist in some fashion or another"
now, I wonder who fits that ....

-
it gets worse: this is what they dream of - total power to destroy everything good/great about America.
makes them FEEL like they are not the biggest losers on the planet.
but why? what is their affliction of sick and perverted egoes?
from the link I posted previously:
https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-chad-prather-show/radical-leftism
-
-
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1155058605160143/?s=single_unit
nailed it, hugely.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
