so, biden plans on cutting back funds for medicare advantage...
-
right - medicare people - a lot of them do not vote leftwing radical perversion party.
Meanwhile, I finally had my eyes checked, and have to eventually have cataract surgery.
Worse, my left knee - it's been seven years since my right one was replaced, but now the left one
has hit a wall. Over a weeks' time, the dr showed us how my knee has started falling apart inside.
xray one week later showed a collapse of the entire cushion leading to zero space between the upper and lower bones in my leg.
I'm doing pretty good now, but the inflammation and damage was more pain that I can say in words.
But, I was told 7 years ago then, that my left one was going to have to be replaced, too. We're having fun,
I waited a year too long.
And this with biden? that corrupt bastard is being handled by traitorous freaking leftwing perverted morons, you betcha.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login