Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. test

test

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
6 Posts 4 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    C mjp28M 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

      calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @westside-steve said:

      Just making to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed another things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation dramatization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

      yikes

      1 Reply Last reply
      😂
      Quote Reply
      • W Westside Steve

        Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @westside-steve said:

        Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

        just kidding. lol lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 7k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          sydS syd wrote on last edited by
          #4

          sydS 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • sydS syd

            syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 7k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            sydS syd wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @syd said:

            wonder what  Johhy Rotton thinks o tf hese days

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

              mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 18k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @westside-steve said:

              Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

              So what's the early grades so far ?  I've never used talk to text but will probably try it out  ..... soon.  EOM.  🙂

              GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate