Skip to content

test

Barber Shop Talk
6 4 1.1k
  • Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

  • Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    @westside-steve said:

    Just making to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed another things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation dramatization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    yikes

  • Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    @westside-steve said:

    Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    just kidding. lol lol

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    wonder what  Johhy Rotton thinks o tf hese days

  • Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    @westside-steve said:

    Just checking to see if my speech to text is any better now that I've gone into settings and changed a couple things thanks to a YouTube video. It had been absolutely ridiculous adding punctuation capitalization changing words just general fuckery. I am dictating this and I'm not going to edit before I post because I want to see if it changes anything after I hit send like it has been doing.

    So what's the early grades so far ?  I've never used talk to text but will probably try it out  ..... soon.  EOM.  🙂