Skip to content

First Energy stadium back to Cleveland Browns Stadium

The Browns Board
60 14 2.2k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @dutch-oven said:

    Maybe nickers could tell him a story about how his mom has a great rack, and it would comfort him?

    you saying gorka could use a breast to cry on ? if so i agree I bet he could use a good cry.cause it must be tough looking for controversies and conspiracy theory's to twist into his own narrative 

    poor gorka

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #49

    ya that's gorka in the red truck he was getting late for his next conspiracy theory

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Damn, ol' Gorka is having a breakdown over this.... 

    Project much there Dutchboy? It looks like to me that you've already gone off the deep end.

    Don't forget to click on "expand".

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry, I do not have time to deal with you being all up in your feelings again. 

    I was going to have a nice day of biking for the first weekend of the year on the Towpath, then coming home and making a couple of homemade pizzas while I was watching the Sunday afternoon Guardians game with Shane Bieber on the bump.

    But I've been informed that there is....

    A HORRIBLE CLEVELAND BROWNS BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY LOOMING! GIRD YOUR LOINS GENTLEMEN! THERE'S AN IMPENDING WAR OVER THE BROWNS MASCOT COMING TO YOUR TOWN! SUCH A CONTROVERSY! RUN FOR THE HILLS! IT'S A WAR! YOU THINK THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS BAD! IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY! 

     

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @fy56 said:

    Project much there Dutchboy? It looks like to me that you've already gone off the deep end.

    Don't forget to click on "expand".

    Dutch's self importance is so amusing to watch It's like watching the board version of Little Lord Fauntleroy... He lost it because I said my mother was stacked. I never said anything about her rack specifically.. all I meant was Mum is well built.... I'm guessing his mum was nothing special to look at but that shouldn't be the point... The point is Dutch should take his own self importance in to account and worry about his own negative inventory... Growing up is a good start... But that's too difficult for some.. It's always the easy way for losers like him... Find someone to on pick on like a typical liberal would do...

  • @fy56 said:

    Project much there Dutchboy? It looks like to me that you've already gone off the deep end.

    Don't forget to click on "expand".

    Dutch's self importance is so amusing to watch It's like watching the board version of Little Lord Fauntleroy... He lost it because I said my mother was stacked. I never said anything about her rack specifically.. all I meant was Mum is well built.... I'm guessing his mum was nothing special to look at but that shouldn't be the point... The point is Dutch should take his own self importance in to account and worry about his own negative inventory... Growing up is a good start... But that's too difficult for some.. It's always the easy way for losers like him... Find someone to on pick on like a typical liberal would do...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #51

    @nickers said:

     He lost it because I said my mother was stacked. I never said anything about her rack specifically.. all I meant was Mum is well built.... I'm guessing his mum was nothing special to look at but that shouldn't be the point...  

    Just keep digging that incestual hole there nickers! ?

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Lets stay on point.   A general comment.

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    A new Browns Dog Logo is coming!! 🐶

    You asked for it, now it's time to deliver. Submit your own design for a chance to leave your mark! The most popular fan entry will join our 3 other finalists in the ultimate vote to become our official new DAWG.

    🦴 brow.nz/7jt3
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I nominate....my Oscar!

    Oscar - s.png

  • Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    A new Browns Dog Logo is coming!! 🐶

    You asked for it, now it's time to deliver. Submit your own design for a chance to leave your mark! The most popular fan entry will join our 3 other finalists in the ultimate vote to become our official new DAWG.

    🦴 brow.nz/7jt3
    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    I wish I had a picture of my step mom's white poodle lifting his leg on the electric socket - we can use that when Haslam's business looks like Haslam's business...

  • @syd said:

    NO

    Because it reminds you so much of yourself?

    ClevelandBrownieElf.jpg.a61326948937b0cba48642876e223e9a.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #56

    @fy56 said:

    Because it reminds you so much of yourself?

    ClevelandBrownieElf.jpg.a61326948937b0cba48642876e223e9a.jpg

    @syd said:

    nice collection of browns gear you got there gorka

    He's into projection just like his hero Der Americanza Fuhrer.?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #57

    ? <-- New Logo

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    I wish I had a picture of my step mom's white poodle lifting his leg on the electric socket - we can use that when Haslam's business looks like Haslam's business...

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @flugel said:

    I wish I had a picture of my step mom's white poodle lifting his leg on the electric socket - we can use that when Haslam's business looks like Haslam's business...

    If I had a Twitter account, a dog lifting its leg to do what is needed, is what my suggestion for the new dog logo would have been. 

  • @fy56 said:

    Because it reminds you so much of yourself?

    ClevelandBrownieElf.jpg.a61326948937b0cba48642876e223e9a.jpg

    @syd said:

    nice collection of browns gear you got there gorka

    He's into projection just like his hero Der Americanza Fuhrer.?

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @texasag1969 said:

    He's into projection just like his hero Der Americanza Fuhrer.?

    giphys.gif

  • Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    A new Browns Dog Logo is coming!! 🐶

    You asked for it, now it's time to deliver. Submit your own design for a chance to leave your mark! The most popular fan entry will join our 3 other finalists in the ultimate vote to become our official new DAWG.

    🦴 brow.nz/7jt3
    F FY56 wrote on last edited by FY56
    #60

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

    Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

    They've gotta be kidding.

    Here's my candidate.

    Elf eating dog.

    My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf - PetsWeekly.com