Future Stars - Name One
-
For Texas A&M remember the name Taurean York, early enrollee and true freshman ILB I saw in the spring game looks like the 2nd coming of Dat Nguyen who was similar size at 6' 220. Smart (already named to football all-academic team in 1st semester), read plays instantly, quick and fast to the point of attack and blows up the player with sure tackling. Also so fast that he covered the slot and sometimes WR step for step on several plays.
So who do you name for other teams like OSU?
-
Interestingly this article just came over the weekend that mirrors exactly what I observed in the spring game.
-
For Texas A&M remember the name Taurean York, early enrollee and true freshman ILB I saw in the spring game looks like the 2nd coming of Dat Nguyen who was similar size at 6' 220. Smart (already named to football all-academic team in 1st semester), read plays instantly, quick and fast to the point of attack and blows up the player with sure tackling. Also so fast that he covered the slot and sometimes WR step for step on several plays.
So who do you name for other teams like OSU?
So who do you name for other teams like OSU?
That's a fairly solid Top 3 next draft..https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-draft-2024-rankings-too-early/ good mix of Aggie's too..
-
So who do you name for other teams like OSU?
That's a fairly solid Top 3 next draft..https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-draft-2024-rankings-too-early/ good mix of Aggie's too..
That's a fairly solid Top 3 next draft..https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-draft-2024-rankings-too-early/ good mix of Aggie's too..
Most of our best will be sophs and true freshmen this year. I suspect the 2025 draft will have a lot of those sophs. Too good not to go pro.
-
That's a fairly solid Top 3 next draft..https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-draft-2024-rankings-too-early/ good mix of Aggie's too..
Most of our best will be sophs and true freshmen this year. I suspect the 2025 draft will have a lot of those sophs. Too good not to go pro.
Most of our best will be sophs and true freshmen this year. I suspect the 2025 draft will have a lot of those sophs. Too good not to go pro.
While we're on the subject of projecting from College Station, it looks like Mr MeAggies is an early favorite to be the 12th Man of the Year. Stay tuned...
-
Most of our best will be sophs and true freshmen this year. I suspect the 2025 draft will have a lot of those sophs. Too good not to go pro.
While we're on the subject of projecting from College Station, it looks like Mr MeAggies is an early favorite to be the 12th Man of the Year. Stay tuned...
While we're on the subject of projecting from College Station, it looks like Mr MeAggies is an early favorite to be the 12th Man of the Year. Stay tuned...
I dunno. My son in law ran into an Aggie last night in a restaurant near Dallas with a A&M Class of '69 baseball cap on. Introduced himself and asked if the man by any chance knew me. Turns out this was a very good friend that I went through Infantry School with and who went on to command a platoon and then company in the 75th Rangers in Vietnam. I know him well enough to have gotten his wife's recipe for buttermilk pie which I still use today. I ran into him in Nha Thrang when he first got into country and my only advice as a then 4 month vet was to keep his head down when shit was flyin'. Apparently he did. So I nominate him as 12th man of the year since he has lived in College Station from the time we both returned in 1971. Hope to go to a game with him this year. One of those unsung heroes. ?
-
My freshman LB Taurean York was named 247 Sports National True Freshman of the week for his play in their 200 total yd 3 points on a 53 yard FG shutdown of Auburn (Aub TD was defensive fumble return). He was sure tacking sideline to sideline and living in the backfield. Arky this coming week without our starting QB will be much more difficult. Defense will be on the field a lot more.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login