AXE CHECK THIS OUT
-
-
-
My fav U.D.O album
And Peter Baltes has just rejoined UDO.. Weird because he and Wolf Hoffman were thick as thieves in the reformed Accept or a ling time..
-
My fav U.D.O album
And Peter Baltes has just rejoined UDO.. Weird because he and Wolf Hoffman were thick as thieves in the reformed Accept or a ling time..
-
let me tell ya,I feel foolish for not knowing UDO had his own band till recently,I wonder if he still tours ?
I'm sure he does.
-
let me tell ya,I feel foolish for not knowing UDO had his own band till recently,I wonder if he still tours ?
I'm sure he does.
I'm sure he does.
thanks for the link look's like he hasnt been to the states in 5 years I believe he is do
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login