Skip to content

Jax and Henri

The Browns Board
19 14 1.1k 1
  • Introduce yourselves guys welcome to the board.

    WSS 

  • Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

  • JaxJ Jax

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    @jax said:

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    Well here's an age test for ya Jax. Ever heard of a college DE out of Youngstown by the name of Mike DeNiro? I'll give you a hint. He was a 3 time All SWC player, but was killed in a car wreck prior to his senior year and likely an NFL career to follow. Welcome to the board.

  • JaxJ Jax

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    @jax said:

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    Welcome!   It's a great place to stay up-to-date with what's happening with the Browns.  Hope you enjoy it...

  • Welcome and have fun!...

  • Welcome!

  • @jax said:

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    Well here's an age test for ya Jax. Ever heard of a college DE out of Youngstown by the name of Mike DeNiro? I'll give you a hint. He was a 3 time All SWC player, but was killed in a car wreck prior to his senior year and likely an NFL career to follow. Welcome to the board.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well here's an age test for ya Jax. Ever heard of a college DE out of Youngstown by the name of Mike DeNiro? I'll give you a hint. He was a 3 time All SWC player, but was killed in a car wreck prior to his senior year and likely an NFL career to follow. Welcome to the board.

    I have not but I'm 51.

    Thanks

  • Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

  • Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a French buddy cop show. 

    FIFY?

  • JaxJ Jax

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well here's an age test for ya Jax. Ever heard of a college DE out of Youngstown by the name of Mike DeNiro? I'll give you a hint. He was a 3 time All SWC player, but was killed in a car wreck prior to his senior year and likely an NFL career to follow. Welcome to the board.

    I have not but I'm 51.

    Thanks

    @jax said:

    I have not but I'm 51.

    Thanks

    He died in 1970 so you are excused for only being a thought in your Mom's head.?

  • Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    I was thinking restaurant or bar

  • JaxJ Jax

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    @jax said:

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    insight from here ? watcha been smoking ?

  • sydS syd

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    I was thinking restaurant or bar

    @syd said:

    I was thinking restaurant or bar

    images.jpg.d9b9158a99c37d96e1d0b7bb9432d61d.jpg... only a Haslam designer could make a H look like a R .. download.jpg.807941821e83d90e580e73553888b4e3.jpg   GooD Night Merica !  Cavs Win ! Cavs Win !

    Welcome In Jax & Henri ! Go Browns !

  • Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Jax and Henri sounds like the title to a buddy cop show. 

    I was thinking an AFC South battle.

    Tenn 7

    Jax 6

    T. Henry 43 yd td run lol

  • JaxJ Jax

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    @jax said:

    Hi, I'm from Youngstown and been lurking this board for years.

    Always great to get a little extra insight to what's going on.

    Welcome aboard  guys,  I'm originally from Niles, OH but have lived in Boardman since 1985 when I worked there, retired now,   TBB is a nice place to hang around, we have year round activities like FL teams, Survival games, pick em games, March Madness Tournament and more ..... just join in.

    Pretty good assortment of guys and girls here and an assortment of forums this is kind of the quiet time leading up to the NFL Draft and camps, preseason   -and- the  2023 regular season.   Get ready for the fantasy leagues. 

    Hope to see you around,  Michael or better yet mjp or mjp28.  

  • @syd said:

    I was thinking restaurant or bar

    images.jpg.d9b9158a99c37d96e1d0b7bb9432d61d.jpg... only a Haslam designer could make a H look like a R .. download.jpg.807941821e83d90e580e73553888b4e3.jpg   GooD Night Merica !  Cavs Win ! Cavs Win !

    Welcome In Jax & Henri ! Go Browns !

    @gumby73 said:

    images.jpg.d9b9158a99c37d96e1d0b7bb9432d61d.jpg... only a Haslam designer could make a H look like a R .. download.jpg.807941821e83d90e580e73553888b4e3.jpg   GooD Night Merica !  Cavs Win ! Cavs Win !

    Welcome In Jax & Henri ! Go Browns !

    Guys, first thing you must order is your secret gumby decoder ring. Absolute necessity around here.???

  • JaxJ Jax

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well here's an age test for ya Jax. Ever heard of a college DE out of Youngstown by the name of Mike DeNiro? I'll give you a hint. He was a 3 time All SWC player, but was killed in a car wreck prior to his senior year and likely an NFL career to follow. Welcome to the board.

    I have not but I'm 51.

    Thanks

    @jax said:

    I have not but I'm 51.

    Thanks

    Ok then how about Ron Jaworsky or Cliff Stout, both QB's that went to Youngstown State.

    No? 

    OK then how about Bernie Kosar from nearby Boardman?

    Just foolin with ya, welcome to the board!

    Ed O'Neil?

  • Welcome to the board dudes! 

    I’m not sure l ever met a Henri with an “I”. Or if l have l was unaware. Is that pronounced Hen-ree, or Hen-rye? 

    Can we call ya Hank?

  • Great to hear from another person from Youngstown