Tucker
-
https://www.aol.com/news/tucker-carlson-emerges-twitter-political-014145510.html?soc_src=aolapp
This is true. Of course I realize that most of the guys here that hate him have probably never seen 2 minutes of any of the shows but shit happens and that probably goes both ways. I do wonder that if there's a conservative media vacuum what are the other networks will get their shit together and field a respectable team. Not every host has the chops to carry off a show. I think newsmax and oan are actively involved in trying to bring him over. I have watched some of those channels but not very much and I think they will need more to join the pro league.
WSS
Unfortunately it is all about selling soap cars pillows financial products patent medicines and rubbers.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login