"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Thursday Day 1 Thread. ?
-
Anthony Richardson is “Cam Newton” minus the production and National Title
-
Their first rounder or ours?
That’s big it’s either 1 or pick 31
-
Anthony Richardson is “Cam Newton” minus the production and National Title
Anthony Richardson is “Cam Newton” minus the production and National Title
Another super high QB draft pick with roughly one years worth of college starts.
-
Their first rounder or ours?
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
-
-
Their first rounder or ours?
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year?
Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders?
-
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year?
Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders?
I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year?
Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders?
Yeah I see what ya mean now. That could change the trade value considerably.
-
That Seattle secondary is looking VERY aggressive and very young.
-
Arizona back up to #6
-
Dirty birds go Robinson at 8.
I know they run the shit out of the rock, but hot damn... RB in the top 10?
-
Their first rounder or ours?
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
-
And there goes Jalen Carter.
-
PERFECT spot for Jalen Carter
-
PERFECT spot for Jalen Carter
PERFECT spot for Jalen Carter
The rich get richer.
Even though he was virtually invisible vs Ohio State in the playoff game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login