"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Thursday Day 1 Thread. ?
-
-
-
I'm still surprised at Tyree Wilson being a first rounder going so high. He was a 3 star player 5th from the bottom of A&M's 2018 recruiting class and has never been anything like Miles Garrett. I think he was smart to transfer out of the SEC where he had little chance to start at that time. He must have worked his butt off to get this high in the NFL draft.
-
If the Browns had their pick at #12, who would you have taken?
If the Browns had their pick at #12, who would you have taken?
Trade out.
Zay Flowers if we stayed there
-
Thanks for the balls, mjp ?
No problem. Would you believe that I'm still eating supper ?

-
-
-
Zay Flowers is the guy that Marquis Brown should have been.
Of course the Rats take him
-
ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.
-
I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price. It was steep, but not over the top.
I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year?
Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders?
I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year?
Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders?
Field Yates@FieldYatesAn important note on the Texans-Cardinals trade earlier tonight: the Texans traded their own 2024 first round pick to the Cardinals, not the Browns 2024 first round pick they also owned. -
So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round.
Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.
-
ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.
ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.
Lamar doesn't have the most elite and consistent ball placement. So drafting a 5'9 receiver just seems incredibly dicey to me.
-
-
So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round.
Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.
-
-
I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid. And also for my thing with girls named Hope.
Yeah, she does have a way of reeling you in. Nothing like a little eerie music blending with the eye candy. I forgot all about her for a while until my wife and I watched one of the movies in the Twilight sequel. Her music was perfect for that movie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login