Skip to content

​ ​​​​​"The"   ?    2023 NFL Draft: Thursday Day 1 Thread. ?    ​

The Browns Board
76 13 1.5k
  • If the Browns had their pick at #12, who would you have taken?

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @dutch-oven said:

    If the Browns had their pick at #12, who would you have taken?

    Trade out.

    Zay Flowers if we stayed there 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Thanks for the balls, mjp ?

    No problem.    Would you believe that I'm still eating supper  ?   😆

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #65

    @mjp28 said:

    No problem.    Would you believe that I'm still eating supper  ?   😆

    Hey Dutch I live a hard life !             ||  😆

  • AxeA Axe

    OSU OT Johnson..

    Pat McAfee's show has some hilarious moments

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @axe said:

    Pat McAfee's show has some hilarious moments

    i took their advice on jimmy butler as under 29 points and lost

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #67

     Jets-Will McDonald.. Lions- Jack Campbell  TB-Calijah Kancey in top 19 picks.... seems rich..

     No WR's taken, but 2 RB's have been ... 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Zay Flowers is the guy that Marquis Brown should have been. 
     

    Of course the Rats take him 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #69

    ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.

  • @coyote said:

    I think to move up 9 spots in the top of the 1st you're gonna have to pay a steep price.   It was steep, but not over the top.

    I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year? 

    Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders? 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @dutch-oven said:

    I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year? 

    Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders? 

     
    A8uxi2Dr_mini.jpg
     
    Field Yates
     
    @FieldYates
    An important note on the Texans-Cardinals trade earlier tonight: the Texans traded their own 2024 first round pick to the Cardinals, not the Browns 2024 first round pick they also owned.
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round. 

    Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.

  • ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @unsympathetic said:

    ESPN draft analysis claims Zay is most similar to current NFL player Elijah Moore.

    Lamar doesn't have the most elite and consistent ball placement.  So drafting a 5'9 receiver just seems incredibly dicey to me. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    from 12 to #3 zona

    Texans get No. 3 pick

    Cardinals get No. 12, No. 33, 1st in 2024, 3rd in 2024

    Seems like a fair amount.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #73

    @coyote said:

    Seems like a fair amount.

    Seems like it's a little steep for an Ohio State quarterback but 

    (That's the pick right?)

    WSS 

  • So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round. 

    Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @tiamat63 said:

    So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round. 

    Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.

    Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round. 

    Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.

    Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @flugel said:

    Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

     I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid.  And also for my thing with girls named Hope. 

  • @flugel said:

    Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

     I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid.  And also for my thing with girls named Hope. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @tiamat63 said:

     I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid.  And also for my thing with girls named Hope. 

    Yeah, she does have a way of reeling you in.  Nothing like a little eerie music blending with the eye candy.  I forgot all about her for a while until my wife and I watched one of the movies in the Twilight sequel.  Her music was perfect for that movie.