"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Saturday Day 3 ? Thread
-
Regarding Jones or any other T, they don’t have to be perfect we have an elusive guy that moves well in the pocket. The fact that Jones possesses a massive wingspan to push DEs up and out of a play - all the better. I don’t think you see him forced to action in an extended role this season anyway
I guess we start with the question are we better off at this point than we were heading into training camp last year? I believe so
Regarding Jones or any other T, they don’t have to be perfect we have an elusive guy that moves well in the pocket. The fact that Jones possesses a massive wingspan to push DEs up and out of a play - all the better. I don’t think you see him forced to action in an extended role this season anyway
I guess we start with the question are we better off at this point than we were heading into training camp last year? I believe so
I agree here... It's time for fatass wills to man up or GTFOOT
-
I know, on paper anyways, I feel better about the Browns DLine.
But it appears that the ship has pretty much sailed on the Browns ever getting a dynamic long-term DE partner for Myles. He's heading into his seventh season, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is going to have to have his uniform torn off him before he will retire.
I know, on paper anyways, I feel better about the Browns DLine.
But it appears that the ship has pretty much sailed on the Browns ever getting a dynamic long-term DE partner for Myles. He's heading into his seventh season, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is going to have to have his uniform torn off him before he will retire.
Keep an eye out on that DE from Mizzou we drafted. I think he was undervalued. He may actually be better than the ones we have opposite Myles right now.
-
I know, on paper anyways, I feel better about the Browns DLine.
But it appears that the ship has pretty much sailed on the Browns ever getting a dynamic long-term DE partner for Myles. He's heading into his seventh season, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is going to have to have his uniform torn off him before he will retire.
Keep an eye out on that DE from Mizzou we drafted. I think he was undervalued. He may actually be better than the ones we have opposite Myles right now.
Keep an eye out on that DE from Mizzou we drafted. I think he was undervalued. He may actually be better than the ones we have opposite Myles right now.
I'm not discounting the kid before he plays a down, hopefully he can become a solid rotational player on the DLine, or maybe even a starter down the road.
But I always held out hope that sometime during Myle's prime the Browns would have targeted a top DE prospect to pair with him. Someone that other team's had to also account for, another pass-rushing terror.
-
Regarding Jones or any other T, they don’t have to be perfect we have an elusive guy that moves well in the pocket. The fact that Jones possesses a massive wingspan to push DEs up and out of a play - all the better. I don’t think you see him forced to action in an extended role this season anyway
I guess we start with the question are we better off at this point than we were heading into training camp last year? I believe so
are we better off at this point than we were heading into training camp last year?
I think FA has put us in a better position than last year. The players added are kind of Known Commodities'. The 3rd round & beyond drafted guys & UDA's that never played a snap in the NFL...we'll have to wait and see if any of them can help us right out of the blocks.
-
Keep an eye out on that DE from Mizzou we drafted. I think he was undervalued. He may actually be better than the ones we have opposite Myles right now.
I'm not discounting the kid before he plays a down, hopefully he can become a solid rotational player on the DLine, or maybe even a starter down the road.
But I always held out hope that sometime during Myle's prime the Browns would have targeted a top DE prospect to pair with him. Someone that other team's had to also account for, another pass-rushing terror.
I'm not discounting the kid before he plays a down, hopefully he can become a solid rotational player on the DLine, or maybe even a starter down the road.
But I always held out hope that sometime during Myle's prime the Browns would have targeted a top DE prospect to pair with him. Someone that other team's had to also account for, another pass-rushing terror.
That was supposed to be Clowney.
-
Quite sure. Example below from Walter football, but I have seen similar assessments.
Jones' freakish size is considered sufficient to make an immediate impact, and with coaching could develop into a Pro Bowl caliber starter.
McGuire is poopoo'd because of a limited pass rush arsenal. Is considered a run stopping, sub-package rotation guy.
Cleveland Browns: Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State - A+ Grade
The Colts brought in plenty of offensive linemen for top-30 visits, as they wanted depth and a successor for Jack Conklin. Dawand Jones is a massive offensive lineman who will blast open huge running lanes for Nick Chubb. He could have gone in the second round, so I love this value.
Cleveland Browns: Isaiah McGuire, DE, Missouri - C+ Grade
The Browns needed to continue to bolster their defensive line, which was very weak last year outside of Myles Garrett. Isaiah McGuire is a powerful defensive lineman who could do well in Cleveland's rotation. I had him going later though.Both guys are day 3 draft picks so there's what they have in common.
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I like this pick a lot. He's the kind of mid round pick I'm confident we can develop. In saying that, we still have to be a little reasonable with when he'll be ready to start full time. Look no further than him needing to wait until his last 2 years as a Buckeye before he was ready to start fulltime. He has an enormous frame and one of the biggest wing spans of 89 inches. That's terrific; but if the guy could move with those God-givens- the Buckeyes wouldn't have had to move Paris Johnson from RG to LT.
Here's a Draft publication's summary of his weaknesses: "Movements are lumbering and awkward as a result of his size, Will struggle to match the quickness of speed rushers. Lacking in both hand and footspeed. Top heavy and it leads to some balance issues if/when he gets over-extended. Struggles to recover once a defender gets outside of his frame. Right Tackle ONLY who won't present any position flexibility. Too often a tick late to recognize stunts and blitzers. Feet get crossed up when he has to cover a lot of ground. Stamina could be a concern."
You don't have to agree with me KD. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from as someone that ALWAYS welcomes Buckeyes to this team. Jones is no different. Once he's had some time under the influence of Callahan - he'll be ready to step into his fate. Who knows - that may not take as long as I think it will.
In thinking McGuire will be ready/develop sooner - I'm going by the defense is usually ahead of offense early on every season and projecting that into this comparison. I LOVED what I saw in the short little extract of highlights for McGuire. Let's be honest, if everyone stays healthy - who has an easier road to getting reps in the starting rotation 1st? From what I read, McGuire also comes with position flexibility where I read he could kick inside, if needed. Jones doesn't have a lot of position flexibility. There's not many 6'8" OGs or Centers in this league so Jones doesn't offer the same position flexibility. Above all, McGuire is good at stopping the run and at making tackles for a loss - which are immediate needs the Browns are drafting him to help out with. He looks ready to go IMO.
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I love the Jones pick - he isn't a LT, but all Jones has to do, is go Lynn Swann and enroll in ballet classes, and retrain his feet and balance. His upside could be pretty high ! ?
-
I'm not discounting the kid before he plays a down, hopefully he can become a solid rotational player on the DLine, or maybe even a starter down the road.
But I always held out hope that sometime during Myle's prime the Browns would have targeted a top DE prospect to pair with him. Someone that other team's had to also account for, another pass-rushing terror.
That was supposed to be Clowney.
That was supposed to be Clowney.
Clowney was an older veteran signed as a free agent hired gun.
I'm talking about investing a high draft pick on a DE to pair up with Myles drafts ago... Before the Watson three first rounders to Houston era.
-
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I love the Jones pick - he isn't a LT, but all Jones has to do, is go Lynn Swann and enroll in ballet classes, and retrain his feet and balance. His upside could be pretty high ! ?
I love the Jones pick - he isn't a LT, but all Jones has to do, is go Lynn Swann and enroll in ballet classes, and retrain his feet and balance. His upside could be pretty high ! ?
I don't think we need to put him in pink leotards to expedite his development. We have one of the best in the business coaching the OL. Aside from that, he being working with an NFL Strength and Conditioning Coach year round.
-
I love the Jones pick - he isn't a LT, but all Jones has to do, is go Lynn Swann and enroll in ballet classes, and retrain his feet and balance. His upside could be pretty high ! ?
I don't think we need to put him in pink leotards to expedite his development. We have one of the best in the business coaching the OL. Aside from that, he being working with an NFL Strength and Conditioning Coach year round.
I don't think we need to put him in pink leotards to expedite his development. We have one of the best in the business coaching the OL. Aside from that, he being working with an NFL Strength and Conditioning Coach year round.
Getting him a little more slim and trim would probably help his mobility and longevity.
Approaching 400lbs regardless of his height is no bueno.
That's Spanish for "homeboy needs to mix in a salad every once in a while".
-
Quite sure. Example below from Walter football, but I have seen similar assessments.
Jones' freakish size is considered sufficient to make an immediate impact, and with coaching could develop into a Pro Bowl caliber starter.
McGuire is poopoo'd because of a limited pass rush arsenal. Is considered a run stopping, sub-package rotation guy.
Cleveland Browns: Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State - A+ Grade
The Colts brought in plenty of offensive linemen for top-30 visits, as they wanted depth and a successor for Jack Conklin. Dawand Jones is a massive offensive lineman who will blast open huge running lanes for Nick Chubb. He could have gone in the second round, so I love this value.
Cleveland Browns: Isaiah McGuire, DE, Missouri - C+ Grade
The Browns needed to continue to bolster their defensive line, which was very weak last year outside of Myles Garrett. Isaiah McGuire is a powerful defensive lineman who could do well in Cleveland's rotation. I had him going later though.Both guys are day 3 draft picks so there's what they have in common.
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I like this pick a lot. He's the kind of mid round pick I'm confident we can develop. In saying that, we still have to be a little reasonable with when he'll be ready to start full time. Look no further than him needing to wait until his last 2 years as a Buckeye before he was ready to start fulltime. He has an enormous frame and one of the biggest wing spans of 89 inches. That's terrific; but if the guy could move with those God-givens- the Buckeyes wouldn't have had to move Paris Johnson from RG to LT.
Here's a Draft publication's summary of his weaknesses: "Movements are lumbering and awkward as a result of his size, Will struggle to match the quickness of speed rushers. Lacking in both hand and footspeed. Top heavy and it leads to some balance issues if/when he gets over-extended. Struggles to recover once a defender gets outside of his frame. Right Tackle ONLY who won't present any position flexibility. Too often a tick late to recognize stunts and blitzers. Feet get crossed up when he has to cover a lot of ground. Stamina could be a concern."
You don't have to agree with me KD. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from as someone that ALWAYS welcomes Buckeyes to this team. Jones is no different. Once he's had some time under the influence of Callahan - he'll be ready to step into his fate. Who knows - that may not take as long as I think it will.
In thinking McGuire will be ready/develop sooner - I'm going by the defense is usually ahead of offense early on every season and projecting that into this comparison. I LOVED what I saw in the short little extract of highlights for McGuire. Let's be honest, if everyone stays healthy - who has an easier road to getting reps in the starting rotation 1st? From what I read, McGuire also comes with position flexibility where I read he could kick inside, if needed. Jones doesn't have a lot of position flexibility. There's not many 6'8" OGs or Centers in this league so Jones doesn't offer the same position flexibility. Above all, McGuire is good at stopping the run and at making tackles for a loss - which are immediate needs the Browns are drafting him to help out with. He looks ready to go IMO.
Both guys are day 3 draft picks so there's what they have in common.
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I like this pick a lot. He's the kind of mid round pick I'm confident we can develop. In saying that, we still have to be a little reasonable with when he'll be ready to start full time. Look no further than him needing to wait until his last 2 years as a Buckeye before he was ready to start fulltime. He has an enormous frame and one of the biggest wing spans of 89 inches. That's terrific; but if the guy could move with those God-givens- the Buckeyes wouldn't have had to move Paris Johnson from RG to LT.
Here's a Draft publication's summary of his weaknesses: "Movements are lumbering and awkward as a result of his size, Will struggle to match the quickness of speed rushers. Lacking in both hand and footspeed. Top heavy and it leads to some balance issues if/when he gets over-extended. Struggles to recover once a defender gets outside of his frame. Right Tackle ONLY who won't present any position flexibility. Too often a tick late to recognize stunts and blitzers. Feet get crossed up when he has to cover a lot of ground. Stamina could be a concern."
You don't have to agree with me KD. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from as someone that ALWAYS welcomes Buckeyes to this team. Jones is no different. Once he's had some time under the influence of Callahan - he'll be ready to step into his fate. Who knows - that may not take as long as I think it will.
In thinking McGuire will be ready/develop sooner - I'm going by the defense is usually ahead of offense early on every season and projecting that into this comparison. I LOVED what I saw in the short little extract of highlights for McGuire. Let's be honest, if everyone stays healthy - who has an easier road to getting reps in the starting rotation 1st? From what I read, McGuire also comes with position flexibility where I read he could kick inside, if needed. Jones doesn't have a lot of position flexibility. There's not many 6'8" OGs or Centers in this league so Jones doesn't offer the same position flexibility. Above all, McGuire is good at stopping the run and at making tackles for a loss - which are immediate needs the Browns are drafting him to help out with. He looks ready to go IMO.
Appreciate the effort put into your reply. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. Just sharing what I read on different sites. Hadn't heard of Jones before he was drafted, and only came across McGuire a couple of times doing mocks. Have no founded opinion about either.
And even if I had an opinion, it wouldn't matter much. I'm the Board's pet Dutchman. When you guys talk about pad level, the first thing that comes to mind is the classification system on the packaging of female hygiene products I need to mind for the Mrs when it is my turn to do the groceries. What the heck do I know?!
-
Both guys are day 3 draft picks so there's what they have in common.
Regarding Jones: After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor. Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear. The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again. More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well. He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread.
I like this pick a lot. He's the kind of mid round pick I'm confident we can develop. In saying that, we still have to be a little reasonable with when he'll be ready to start full time. Look no further than him needing to wait until his last 2 years as a Buckeye before he was ready to start fulltime. He has an enormous frame and one of the biggest wing spans of 89 inches. That's terrific; but if the guy could move with those God-givens- the Buckeyes wouldn't have had to move Paris Johnson from RG to LT.
Here's a Draft publication's summary of his weaknesses: "Movements are lumbering and awkward as a result of his size, Will struggle to match the quickness of speed rushers. Lacking in both hand and footspeed. Top heavy and it leads to some balance issues if/when he gets over-extended. Struggles to recover once a defender gets outside of his frame. Right Tackle ONLY who won't present any position flexibility. Too often a tick late to recognize stunts and blitzers. Feet get crossed up when he has to cover a lot of ground. Stamina could be a concern."
You don't have to agree with me KD. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from as someone that ALWAYS welcomes Buckeyes to this team. Jones is no different. Once he's had some time under the influence of Callahan - he'll be ready to step into his fate. Who knows - that may not take as long as I think it will.
In thinking McGuire will be ready/develop sooner - I'm going by the defense is usually ahead of offense early on every season and projecting that into this comparison. I LOVED what I saw in the short little extract of highlights for McGuire. Let's be honest, if everyone stays healthy - who has an easier road to getting reps in the starting rotation 1st? From what I read, McGuire also comes with position flexibility where I read he could kick inside, if needed. Jones doesn't have a lot of position flexibility. There's not many 6'8" OGs or Centers in this league so Jones doesn't offer the same position flexibility. Above all, McGuire is good at stopping the run and at making tackles for a loss - which are immediate needs the Browns are drafting him to help out with. He looks ready to go IMO.
Appreciate the effort put into your reply. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. Just sharing what I read on different sites. Hadn't heard of Jones before he was drafted, and only came across McGuire a couple of times doing mocks. Have no founded opinion about either.
And even if I had an opinion, it wouldn't matter much. I'm the Board's pet Dutchman. When you guys talk about pad level, the first thing that comes to mind is the classification system on the packaging of female hygiene products I need to mind for the Mrs when it is my turn to do the groceries. What the heck do I know?!
Appreciate the effort put into your reply. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. Just sharing what I read on different sites. Hadn't heard of Jones before he was drafted, and only came across McGuire a couple of times doing mocks. Have no founded opinion about either.
And even if I had an opinion, it wouldn't matter much. I'm the Board's pet Dutchman. When you guys talk about pad level, the first thing that comes to mind is the classification system on the packaging of female hygiene products I need to mind for the Mrs when it is my turn to do the groceries. What the heck do I know?!
? Thanks KD! It turned out to be a good discussion instead of who won an argument. Don't sell yourself short - you contribute a lot of stuff I enjoy reading in here. We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns.
-
Appreciate the effort put into your reply. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. Just sharing what I read on different sites. Hadn't heard of Jones before he was drafted, and only came across McGuire a couple of times doing mocks. Have no founded opinion about either.
And even if I had an opinion, it wouldn't matter much. I'm the Board's pet Dutchman. When you guys talk about pad level, the first thing that comes to mind is the classification system on the packaging of female hygiene products I need to mind for the Mrs when it is my turn to do the groceries. What the heck do I know?!
? Thanks KD! It turned out to be a good discussion instead of who won an argument. Don't sell yourself short - you contribute a lot of stuff I enjoy reading in here. We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns.
We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns. Yahtzee!
Setting up for a good old fashion Myles Garrett/Schwartz chest match..
Wide 9.. verse Pitts. 1st round pick, LT Broderick Jones... with Pitt considering sending Darnell Washington for some help
that's gonna be a fun watch ?
-
That was supposed to be Clowney.
Clowney was an older veteran signed as a free agent hired gun.
I'm talking about investing a high draft pick on a DE to pair up with Myles drafts ago... Before the Watson three first rounders to Houston era.
Clowney was an older veteran signed as a free agent hired gun.
I'm talking about investing a high draft pick on a DE to pair up with Myles drafts ago... Before the Watson three first rounders to Houston era.
Oh, you mean Baker Garrett then.?
-
We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns. Yahtzee!
Setting up for a good old fashion Myles Garrett/Schwartz chest match..
Wide 9.. verse Pitts. 1st round pick, LT Broderick Jones... with Pitt considering sending Darnell Washington for some help
that's gonna be a fun watch ?
Setting up for a good old fashion Myles Garrett/Schwartz chest match..
Wide 9.. verse Pitts. 1st round pick, LT Broderick Jones... with Pitt considering sending Darnell Washington for some help
that's gonna be a fun watch ?
It sure will! Then we could be seeing this guy situationally rotated in on the other side eventually.
-
Appreciate the effort put into your reply. It is not a matter of agreeing or not. Just sharing what I read on different sites. Hadn't heard of Jones before he was drafted, and only came across McGuire a couple of times doing mocks. Have no founded opinion about either.
And even if I had an opinion, it wouldn't matter much. I'm the Board's pet Dutchman. When you guys talk about pad level, the first thing that comes to mind is the classification system on the packaging of female hygiene products I need to mind for the Mrs when it is my turn to do the groceries. What the heck do I know?!
? Thanks KD! It turned out to be a good discussion instead of who won an argument. Don't sell yourself short - you contribute a lot of stuff I enjoy reading in here. We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns.
? Thanks KD! It turned out to be a good discussion instead of who won an argument. Don't sell yourself short - you contribute a lot of stuff I enjoy reading in here. We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns.
Oh yes, it is one of the Browns' curses, isn't it? Seeing the prospect you liked going to a division rival. To my surprise our guy Big DW was on the board when we picked Tillman, and just gone before we picked Ika. That and the fact he was only the 8th TE picked tells you that hardly any FO values TE blocking. His receiving is probably questioned too. Still think he could develop into something special, but obviously won't be rooting for him.
Not seen the UFA signing of Ronnie Hickman mentioned. Came across him mocking, where he usually went late 5th, or 6th round. Seems like a high value for money signing. Any Buckeyes care to share your thoughts?
-
? Thanks KD! It turned out to be a good discussion instead of who won an argument. Don't sell yourself short - you contribute a lot of stuff I enjoy reading in here. We had a lot of fun talking about the possibility of adding a great throwback, dual purpose Tight End - Darnell Washington before the enemy drafted him. That one hurt!
All that matters in here is if you like football and the Browns.
Oh yes, it is one of the Browns' curses, isn't it? Seeing the prospect you liked going to a division rival. To my surprise our guy Big DW was on the board when we picked Tillman, and just gone before we picked Ika. That and the fact he was only the 8th TE picked tells you that hardly any FO values TE blocking. His receiving is probably questioned too. Still think he could develop into something special, but obviously won't be rooting for him.
Not seen the UFA signing of Ronnie Hickman mentioned. Came across him mocking, where he usually went late 5th, or 6th round. Seems like a high value for money signing. Any Buckeyes care to share your thoughts?
Oh yes, it is one of the Browns' curses, isn't it? Seeing the prospect you liked going to a division rival. To my surprise our guy Big DW was on the board when we picked Tillman, and just gone before we picked Ika. That and the fact he was only the 8th TE picked tells you that hardly any FO values TE blocking. His receiving is probably questioned too. Still think he could develop into something special, but obviously won't be rooting for him.
Not seen the UFA signing of Ronnie Hickman mentioned. Came across him mocking, where he usually went late 5th, or 6th round. Seems like a high value for money signing. Any Buckeyes care to share your thoughts?
Good athlete with a good NFL S build, but not elite lateral quickness and short area burst. Also struggles to consistently diagnose route combinations and to leverage himself in the best possible place to limit downfield throws.
-
Even if Dawand doesn't start at RT on day 1... wouldn't it be fun to see him running a corner route in the red zone package at 6'9 400#? If your dream is to play in the NBA, show me, big fella..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
