Skip to content

"The"   ?   2023 NFL Draft: Saturday Day 3  ?   Thread

The Browns Board
156 17 3.5k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, but he's just another Aggie, so there's that.🙄

    But he's an Aggie I like.   BIG difference.   ?

    edit: Sean Tucker and DeWayne Mcbride still somewhere out there like Our Lady Peace. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @tiamat63 said:

    But he's an Aggie I like.   BIG difference.   ?

    Funny thing is that I thought Miami would really be ideal for the speedy Achane. All those guys open up the field for each other because of so much serious speed at one time. They all have the ability to go the distance from a large phone booth. Spread 'em out and watch 'em fly.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    But he's an Aggie I like.   BIG difference.   ?

    Funny thing is that I thought Miami would really be ideal for the speedy Achane. All those guys open up the field for each other because of so much serious speed at one time. They all have the ability to go the distance from a large phone booth. Spread 'em out and watch 'em fly.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @texasag1969 said:

    Funny thing is that I thought Miami would really be ideal for the speedy Achane. 

    Good call on your part.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Funny thing is that I thought Miami would really be ideal for the speedy Achane. 

    Good call on your part.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @tiamat63 said:

    Good call on your part.  

    Plus I think they also worked him out as a slot player at the A&M pro day. He's got good hands.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    So will Carter II go to the Browns this last pick?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, but he's just another Aggie, so there's that.🙄

    But he's an Aggie I like.   BIG difference.   ?

    edit: Sean Tucker and DeWayne Mcbride still somewhere out there like Our Lady Peace. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tiamat63 said:

    But he's an Aggie I like.   BIG difference.   ?

    edit: Sean Tucker and DeWayne Mcbride still somewhere out there like Our Lady Peace. 

    That's weird.

    I've been jamming out to Our Lady Peace lately, kind of out of nowhere. I really like their new song "Stop Making Stupid People Famous". 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #88

    Wha happened?  We traded our final pick for what?   A pick next year?  

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #89

    Looks like we traded out of round 7 to Baltimore. Straight swap of 7 this year for Baltimore's 6 next yr.

    Hope they're using the extra time to start calling the UDFA's.  Always use another AJGreen.

    2024 picks at present

    Round 2 - 1 pick

    Round 3 - 1 pick

    Round 5 - 2 picks

    Round 6 - 2 picks

    Round 7 - 2 picks

  • Wha happened?  We traded our final pick for what?   A pick next year?  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @orion said:

    Wha happened?  We traded our final pick for what?   A pick next year?  

    That fucking John Berry!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #91

    Sweet 8ob 6oz baby Jesus, Vince Neil is horrible.

    Someone mercy kill his microphone.

  • @orion said:

    Wha happened?  We traded our final pick for what?   A pick next year?  

    That fucking John Berry!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @dutch-oven said:

    That fucking John Berry!

    I'm not criticizing.  We made plenty of picks.  Just wondering what we got.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That fucking John Berry!

    I'm not criticizing.  We made plenty of picks.  Just wondering what we got.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @orion said:

    I'm not criticizing.  We made plenty of picks.  Just wondering what we got.

    I dunno but the ravens got a first team AA lineman from USC. Guess the Browns didn't stay up late enough to watch west coast football.?

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #94

    6th rounder 2024 back from the Rats

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That fucking John Berry!

    I'm not criticizing.  We made plenty of picks.  Just wondering what we got.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @orion said:

    I'm not criticizing.  We made plenty of picks.  Just wondering what we got.

    I'm making fun of the idiot whisperer who called the Browns GM a fucktard while not actually knowing what his name is. ?

    I highly doubt you are up in arms about the #229 pick of the draft, Orion. ?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Trade w BAL was our 7th this yr for their 6th next yr.

    Current 2024 picks:

    1x in rounds 2 and 3

    2x in rounds 5 and 6 and 7

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #97

    According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

  • According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @korsou-dawg said:

    According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    I kind of like the picks in reverse. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #99

    And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

  • And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

    Fuck the Tardians... This is a football thread!

  • @mjp28 said:

    And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

    Fuck the Tardians... This is a football thread!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Fuck the Tardians... This is a football thread!

    You seem very irritable.

    Lover spat at home? 

  • And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    And a timeout here.

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>    ⚾    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

    BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

    BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    😁

    They've battled back, now down 6-5 in the 8th.