Top remaining picks.
-
I added this as a stand alone because i know many will be looking ahead to see who we might be able to draft in round 4 and beyond. This is a list from SI. We have the 9th and 24th picks in round 4. After that, you have to figure that out if you wish.
[url]NFL draft 2023: Best available players for Day 3 - Sports Illustrated[/url]
-
Man, I can't believe I totally forgot about WR Parker Washington of Penn State.
I know we got TIllman, but....
-
I added this as a stand alone because i know many will be looking ahead to see who we might be able to draft in round 4 and beyond. This is a list from SI. We have the 9th and 24th picks in round 4. After that, you have to figure that out if you wish.
[url]NFL draft 2023: Best available players for Day 3 - Sports Illustrated[/url]
I added this as a stand alone because i know many will be looking ahead to see who we might be able to draft in round 4 and beyond. This is a list from SI. We have the 9th and 24th picks in round 4. After that, you have to figure that out if you wish.
[url]NFL draft 2023: Best available players for Day 3 - Sports Illustrated[/url]
Glad you did it this way; because it would get buried as soon as the draft gets going. Thanks for sharing this for us!
-
Man, I can't believe I totally forgot about WR Parker Washington of Penn State.
I know we got TIllman, but....
Man, I can't believe I totally forgot about WR Parker Washington of Penn State.
I know we got TIllman, but....
Not to worry, I just threw together a list of guys I'd like to see the Browns draft today in the day 3 thread. I added him and blamed you. ?
-
And a timeout here.
︎~
︎~
︎~
︎~
︎~>
<~
︎~
︎~
︎~
︎~
︎
Game 2 - Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14) 4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !
BOS 5 CLE 1, top 5. One HR for each team. Guardians needs runs ..... again.
BOS 6 CLE 2, top 7. Need runs -or- it's see you Sunday at 1:35 pm.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login