lies?
-
yeah I know it only counts when the other guy tells him but come on man. No doubt somebody is posted this before. This is not the exact one I wanted, that one had a snippet from the debate with Trump.
And no comma it doesn't have much to do with the policies which I believe have been harmful to the United States period just a little bit of fun.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login