Skip to content

Dorian T-R

The Browns Board
45 13 2.2k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Fuck that midget... his accuracy is shit...

    C'mon....he's coming off a 70% season.  

    He's gonna be stuck trying to throw passes over that 6'8, 374 lb offensive tackle mountain we just drafted in practice.  He's gonna look like a midget next to him.  🙂

    -  I bought a set of Seymore Duncan Saturday Night Special humbuckers to replace the Burstbucker Pro's in my Les Paul.  Can't wait to hear 'em - 

    @orion said:

    C'mon....he's coming off a 70% season.  

    He's gonna be stuck trying to throw passes over that 6'8, 374 lb offensive tackle mountain we just drafted in practice.  He's gonna look like a midget next to him.  🙂

    -  I bought a set of Seymore Duncan Saturday Night Special humbuckers to replace the Burstbucker Pro's in my Les Paul.  Can't wait to hear 'em - 

    I don't care what he is... he's another garbage QB we don't need... I haven't looked at the specs on those... I was mulling over the SD Custom,Custom pickups.. yes they are called Custom,Custom.. Don't know why.. But they are based off the pickup EVH was designing with Seymour Duncan at one time... I don't know if they had a falling out or what not.. But Eddie was probably drunk and said "Fuck off"lol.. Eddie broke off from EB/Music Man because I hear tell he had an affair with Sterling Balls wife lol.. Sterling of course is the son of Ernie Ball.

  • @orion said:

    C'mon....he's coming off a 70% season.  

    He's gonna be stuck trying to throw passes over that 6'8, 374 lb offensive tackle mountain we just drafted in practice.  He's gonna look like a midget next to him.  🙂

    -  I bought a set of Seymore Duncan Saturday Night Special humbuckers to replace the Burstbucker Pro's in my Les Paul.  Can't wait to hear 'em - 

    I don't care what he is... he's another garbage QB we don't need... I haven't looked at the specs on those... I was mulling over the SD Custom,Custom pickups.. yes they are called Custom,Custom.. Don't know why.. But they are based off the pickup EVH was designing with Seymour Duncan at one time... I don't know if they had a falling out or what not.. But Eddie was probably drunk and said "Fuck off"lol.. Eddie broke off from EB/Music Man because I hear tell he had an affair with Sterling Balls wife lol.. Sterling of course is the son of Ernie Ball.

    @nickers said:

    I haven't looked at the specs on those.

    Alnico 4.  A little hotter and fatter in the bridge and a little clearer and less muddy (  'wooly' they call it ) in the neck.  I find the burstbucker pro too muddy in the neck.

    I think this draft pick shows that they're looking for a backup for Watson.  Which means they're not 100% satisfied with the current QB room.  

  • @nickers said:

    I haven't looked at the specs on those.

    Alnico 4.  A little hotter and fatter in the bridge and a little clearer and less muddy (  'wooly' they call it ) in the neck.  I find the burstbucker pro too muddy in the neck.

    I think this draft pick shows that they're looking for a backup for Watson.  Which means they're not 100% satisfied with the current QB room.  

    @orion said:

    Alnico 4.  A little hotter and fatter in the bridge and a little clearer and less muddy (  'wooly' they call it ) in the neck.  I find the burstbucker pro too muddy in the neck.

    I think this draft pick shows that they're looking for a backup for Watson.  Which means they're not 100% satisfied with the current QB room.  

    I like a little mud but not too extreme.. I always scoop the mids and roll back the ultra high end.. it kills my ears...

  • Fuck that midget... his accuracy is shit...

    @nickers said:

    Fuck that midget... 

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck that midget... 

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    @tiamat63 said:

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    Still a midget..

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck that midget... 

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    @tiamat63 said:

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    How tall is Baker? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    How tall is Baker? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    How tall is Baker? 

    Baker's a midget.   Dorian isn't a midget....but he looks short ih the highlights to me.   ( I'd swear that when I looked at these same stats yesterday, right after he was picked, it said he was 6'1.  -  I still have the tabs open on each of our draft selections )   Obviously, I'm impressed with last year's completion pct.   I like my QB's taller than him....but as long as he doesn't miss guys high over the middle all the time, I'm good with him.


    DORIAN THOMPSON-ROBINSON
    UCLA   QB   HOMETOWN CLASS  Las Vegas, NV   Senior
    HEIGHT  6’ 2’’  WEIGHT  203 lbs   ARM  30 5/8’’   HAND  9 7/8’’
    Prospect Grade  5.69   Candidate For Bottom Of Roster Or Practice Squad

    2023 Draft Results    DRAFTED BY   CLEVELAND   BROWNS    Round 5 ‧ Pick 5

  • @dutch-oven said:

    How tall is Baker? 

    Baker's a midget.   Dorian isn't a midget....but he looks short ih the highlights to me.   ( I'd swear that when I looked at these same stats yesterday, right after he was picked, it said he was 6'1.  -  I still have the tabs open on each of our draft selections )   Obviously, I'm impressed with last year's completion pct.   I like my QB's taller than him....but as long as he doesn't miss guys high over the middle all the time, I'm good with him.


    DORIAN THOMPSON-ROBINSON
    UCLA   QB   HOMETOWN CLASS  Las Vegas, NV   Senior
    HEIGHT  6’ 2’’  WEIGHT  203 lbs   ARM  30 5/8’’   HAND  9 7/8’’
    Prospect Grade  5.69   Candidate For Bottom Of Roster Or Practice Squad

    2023 Draft Results    DRAFTED BY   CLEVELAND   BROWNS    Round 5 ‧ Pick 5

    @orion said:

    Baker's a midget.   Dorian isn't a midget....but he looks short ih the highlights to me.   ( I'd swear that when I looked at these same stats yesterday, right after he was picked, it said he was 6'1.  -  I still have the tabs open on each of our draft selections )   Obviously, I'm impressed with last year's completion pct.   I like my QB's taller than him....but as long as he doesn't miss guys high over the middle all the time, I'm good with him.


    DORIAN THOMPSON-ROBINSON
    UCLA   QB   HOMETOWN CLASS  Las Vegas, NV   Senior
    HEIGHT  6’ 2’’  WEIGHT  203 lbs   ARM  30 5/8’’   HAND  9 7/8’’
    Prospect Grade  5.69   Candidate For Bottom Of Roster Or Practice Squad

    2023 Draft Results    DRAFTED BY   CLEVELAND   BROWNS    Round 5 ‧ Pick 5

    One guy is 6' 1" and change is supposed to be a practice squad/#3 QB.

    The other probably wasnt quite 6'1" and was the #1 overall pick and supposed to be the franchise QB for a decade+. 

  • In simple terms, the Browns can't really afford a quality backup QB. This guy is probably better than Mond & Dobbs, we will see. 

    I think the Browns had a pretty good draft. Time will tell.

  • In simple terms, the Browns can't really afford a quality backup QB. This guy is probably better than Mond & Dobbs, we will see. 

    I think the Browns had a pretty good draft. Time will tell.

    @bob806 said:

    In simple terms, the Browns can't really afford a quality backup QB. This guy is probably better than Mond & Dobbs, we will see. 

    I think the Browns had a pretty good draft. Time will tell.

    Close.

    The Browns will not be able to afford an expensive quality veteran backup QB. I can't imagine many teams with a high-priced QB can.

    And this makes me curious to who are some of the most expensive backup QBs right now. 

  • Mond may be a marginally better passer, but DTR can run the same offense as DW and is one of the generally consensus late-round projections to eventually start from this draft. It's not a terrible pick

  • Mond may be a marginally better passer, but DTR can run the same offense as DW and is one of the generally consensus late-round projections to eventually start from this draft. It's not a terrible pick

    @unsympathetic said:

    Mond may be a marginally better passer, but DTR can run the same offense as DW and is one of the generally consensus late-round projections to eventually start from this draft. It's not a terrible pick

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

  • sydS syd

    @unsympathetic said:

    Mond may be a marginally better passer, but DTR can run the same offense as DW and is one of the generally consensus late-round projections to eventually start from this draft. It's not a terrible pick

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

    @syd said:

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

  • @syd said:

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    @nickers said:

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    wow I mean Damn, Fuck  what kind of drug's do you take ?

  • @syd said:

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    @nickers said:

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    or they worry that he that he'll start bringing in strangers/"massotherapists"  again, like braylon edwars and pot - repeated suspensions......

  • @nickers said:

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    or they worry that he that he'll start bringing in strangers/"massotherapists"  again, like braylon edwars and pot - repeated suspensions......

    @calfoxwc said:

    or they worry that he that he'll start bringing in strangers/"massotherapists"  again, like braylon edwars and pot - repeated suspensions......

    dude ya i just called you dude robinson has known watson for years this is all about chemistry in the QB room

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    wow I mean Damn, Fuck  what kind of drug's do you take ?

    @syd said:

    wow I mean Damn, Fuck  what kind of drug's do you take ?

    The ones in your stash...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2afa75916467e5589

    Screenshot_20230430-0625283.thumb.png.275bc3e8965b1a974db8ee8066c73aaa.png

    Still a midget..

    @nickers said:

    Still a midget..

    Midget isn't a PC term.  You need to show a little empathy.   I think the correct term is Munchkin.  

  • @nickers said:

    Still a midget..

    Midget isn't a PC term.  You need to show a little empathy.   I think the correct term is Munchkin.  

    @ballpeen said:

    Midget isn't a PC term.  You need to show a little empathy.   I think the correct term is Munchkin.  

    Midget... same thing...

  • @syd said:

    i agree he was a good pick he has a very high ceiling and already has chemistry with Watson

    oh here is a fun fact himself and cedric tillman played ball in vegas on the same team

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    @nickers said:

    They played HS ball together... This is telling me the Browns have concerns about Watson and are realizing just maybe they bit off more than they wanted and got sold a bill of goods on a washed up QB who garnered all of his great stats in Garbage time on a 4-12 Texans team....

    This would be a great McDonalds Happy Meal Commercial starring the customer who hasn't forgotten about getting ripped off on a couple Dollar Menu items.