Skip to content

The RnRHOF Is A Total Fucking JOKE!

Barber Shop Talk
24 8 1.3k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #2

    Rage got in before Soundarden ? hell Chris Cornell took La Rocha"s place to form Audioslave before going solo then back  to Soundgarden,then he died of a drug overdose

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    george michaels?

    wow. they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I believe Jack White will make it in on his own 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    love that Motown sound maybe because Cleveland is close to Detroit

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Uncle Ted has no prayer

  • sydS syd

    I believe Jack White will make it in on his own 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @syd said:

    I believe Jack White will make it in on his own 

    Jack White blows.. Puhleeze..

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #8

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #9

    If it ain't our generation's music it's crap. Same as it ever was. One man's Bryan Ferry is another man's George Michael.

    WSS

  • So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!

    FvNKhPxWwAEhvOs.jpg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @nickers said:

    So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!

    FvNKhPxWwAEhvOs.jpg

    What a   WEAK  lame class of inductees in 2023 ..... to put it mildly.

  • sydS syd

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @syd said:

    He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

  • @syd said:

    He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #12

    @nickers said:

    He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

    LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

    LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @syd said:

    LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

    I wasn't talking about me you stupid loon... I never claimed I was great either,,, But I'm definitely no slouch.. But guys like Jack White you can find on a street corner... Stick to booze...  Because you obviously know nothing about talent...

  • @syd said:

    LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

    I wasn't talking about me you stupid loon... I never claimed I was great either,,, But I'm definitely no slouch.. But guys like Jack White you can find on a street corner... Stick to booze...  Because you obviously know nothing about talent...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    I never claimed I was great either

    so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I never claimed I was great either

    so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

  • @syd said:

    so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nickers said:

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

    is Led Zeppelin in the rnr hof yet ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

    is Led Zeppelin in the rnr hof yet ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @syd said:

    is Led Zeppelin in the rnr hof yet ?

    Try typing in English , Table boi...

  • @syd said:

    is Led Zeppelin in the rnr hof yet ?

    Try typing in English , Table boi...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    Try typing in English , Table boi...

    is  Pink Floyd in the rnr hof ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    this is RNR you dip shit

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #20

    or this one

  • @syd said:

    so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

    Black Sabbath in the rnr hof ?