The RnRHOF Is A Total Fucking JOKE!
-
-
-
If it ain't our generation's music it's crap. Same as it ever was. One man's Bryan Ferry is another man's George Michael.
WSS
-
So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!
So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!
What a WEAK lame class of inductees in 2023 ..... to put it mildly.
-
-
-
LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself ?
I wasn't talking about me you stupid loon... I never claimed I was great either,,, But I'm definitely no slouch.. But guys like Jack White you can find on a street corner... Stick to booze... Because you obviously know nothing about talent...
-
LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself ?
I wasn't talking about me you stupid loon... I never claimed I was great either,,, But I'm definitely no slouch.. But guys like Jack White you can find on a street corner... Stick to booze... Because you obviously know nothing about talent...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Let's face it. RR hasn't been played for maybe 25 years. If they want to keep and maintain a HOF, they have to induct somebody.
-
Rage got in before Soundarden ? hell Chris Cornell took La Rocha"s place to form Audioslave before going solo then back to Soundgarden,then he died of a drug overdose
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login