He's right again
-
-
Good she's a blabbering idiot.. Now cancel the show next...
-
Good she's a blabbering idiot.. Now cancel the show next...
-
I think you missed the point of the video. Oh well.
WSS
The subject of Karma.
I was anxiously expecting more liberal agenda bashing, and/or more about how liberals embarrass him....but it never came!.?
It was like the disappointment you feel as a kid when you eagerly open up a Christmas present only to discover it wasn't what you were hoping for. LOL
Eh, not quite that bad. lol
-
YEAH, WOODY ! GET THE MESSAGE ! HAHAHAHAHAHA. (lol)
-
I think you missed the point of the video. Oh well.
WSS
Ive been out of town over the weekend.. I'm behind lol
-
I think you missed the point of the video. Oh well.
WSS
The subject of Karma.
I was anxiously expecting more liberal agenda bashing, and/or more about how liberals embarrass him....but it never came!.?
It was like the disappointment you feel as a kid when you eagerly open up a Christmas present only to discover it wasn't what you were hoping for. LOL
Eh, not quite that bad. lol
The subject of Karma.
I was anxiously expecting more liberal agenda bashing, and/or more about how liberals embarrass him....but it never came!.?
It was like the disappointment you feel as a kid when you eagerly open up a Christmas present only to discover it wasn't what you were hoping for. LOL
Eh, not quite that bad. lol
Well he is a died in the wool liberal so he's never going to go off on them the way a sensible person should. But it's something.
WSSÂ
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login