Skip to content

Browns fans may have to pay more at Muni Lot as City Council considers a host of parking changes Downtown

The Browns Board
19 10 1.0k 1
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    It doesn't matter to me.  For several years now I have parked at the Rapid station in Brook Park, bought my day pass for $5.  So basically I park for $5 and get to miss all the post game traffic.

    I do have to walk to the terminal, but it isn't all that much further than any parking lot in which I might park.

  • It doesn't matter to me.  For several years now I have parked at the Rapid station in Brook Park, bought my day pass for $5.  So basically I park for $5 and get to miss all the post game traffic.

    I do have to walk to the terminal, but it isn't all that much further than any parking lot in which I might park.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #3

    @ballpeen said:

    I park for $5

    What did the 500 lb. canary say?  

    CHEAP!   (in your deepest voice)

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

  • Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @bob806 said:

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    Parked down there many times when Stan and crew held their tailgates.  It was $5 the first few years.  The parking lot isn't there anymore.  They are building something.  You could just jump on the waterfront line and it dumped you off right in front of the stadium.  The Waterfront line has been down the last few years.

  • Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @bob806 said:

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

  • @bob806 said:

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    nickers is woke.jpeg

  • @bob806 said:

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Well DeWine, our Governor is a Republican & raised taxes on gasoline in Ohio. 

    Both parties are ignorant twats, it's not unique to one or the other.

  • @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    nickers is woke.jpeg

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is woke.jpeg

    In reality, at every event in the US where a conservative or non-woke tries to speak, there are violent protests that either successfully shut the event down, or require riot police to prevent that from happening. There are plenty of us outside the US who are just as appalled with that as the person you are mocking.

    And @nickers comment you are responding to is quite factual. Anywhere in the western world where left-of-center politicians are in power, prices increase, especially with """evil""" stuf like parking. Was no different in The Netherlands, and especially Amsterdam, which has become overrun by woke politicians.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is woke.jpeg

    In reality, at every event in the US where a conservative or non-woke tries to speak, there are violent protests that either successfully shut the event down, or require riot police to prevent that from happening. There are plenty of us outside the US who are just as appalled with that as the person you are mocking.

    And @nickers comment you are responding to is quite factual. Anywhere in the western world where left-of-center politicians are in power, prices increase, especially with """evil""" stuf like parking. Was no different in The Netherlands, and especially Amsterdam, which has become overrun by woke politicians.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @korsou-dawg said:

    In reality, at every event in the US where a conservative or non-woke tries to speak, there are violent protests that either successfully shut the event down, or require riot police to prevent that from happening. There are plenty of us outside the US who are just as appalled with that as the person you are mocking.

    And @nickers comment you are responding to is quite factual. Anywhere in the western world where left-of-center politicians are in power, prices increase, especially with """evil""" stuf like parking. Was no different in The Netherlands, and especially Amsterdam, which has become overrun by woke politicians.

    I see Dutch's ccunt is leaking again...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's, and I was able to get some coaches film on Cedric which I'll have up later this evening on some analysis.    Let's focus on football. 

  • Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's, and I was able to get some coaches film on Cedric which I'll have up later this evening on some analysis.    Let's focus on football. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #12

    @tiamat63 said:

    Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's, and I was able to get some coaches film on Cedric which I'll have up later this evening on some analysis.    Let's focus on football. 

    Fuck you and mind your own business...

  • @bob806 said:

    Fortunately we tailgate near Settlers Landing. Those prices have increased the last few years but nothing like this. This Mayor is nuts.

    As a west sider, I never thought it was smart to go to the Muni Lot anyway, the traffic battle is steep. 

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

  • Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's, and I was able to get some coaches film on Cedric which I'll have up later this evening on some analysis.    Let's focus on football. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tiamat63 said:

    Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's

    Should be interesting. Here's hoping we don't open vs a division rival, and I hope we open on the road. 

    On another note, I saw Tony Grossi wrote that the Browns are probably going to play in Europe next year. I think I'd go, especially if it's in Germany. 

  • @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #15

    @flugel said:

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

    Hey... I just tell it like it is... I'm not here to win any medals

  • @flugel said:

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

    Hey... I just tell it like it is... I'm not here to win any medals

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nickers said:

    Hey... I just tell it like it is... I'm not here to win any medals

    That's fine Nicks - just save all the political takes for the board designated for that stuff.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's

    Should be interesting. Here's hoping we don't open vs a division rival, and I hope we open on the road. 

    On another note, I saw Tony Grossi wrote that the Browns are probably going to play in Europe next year. I think I'd go, especially if it's in Germany. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bob806 said:

    Should be interesting. Here's hoping we don't open vs a division rival, and I hope we open on the road. 

    On another note, I saw Tony Grossi wrote that the Browns are probably going to play in Europe next year. I think I'd go, especially if it's in Germany. 

    0 for 2 in the request Bengals at Home 

  • @nickers said:

    Well this Mayor is a demonrat... You get what you vote for...

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @flugel said:

    Don't bring political venom in here.  This place is hanging on by a thread as it is....

    To be fair, at least nickers comment was on topic, and based on merit. The meme (the other) Dutch posted was a completely ideological smear, and not on topic. Hence my reaction.

    But I get your point, and will keep try to keep political comments in the designated section.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Take it to the poli board, ladies. 

     Schedule releases today's, and I was able to get some coaches film on Cedric which I'll have up later this evening on some analysis.    Let's focus on football. 

    Fuck you and mind your own business...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    Fuck you and mind your own business...

    nicker's mom must have grounded him again. He seems cranky.