Schedule
-
Three divisional games in the first four weeks sure is something. 4 of the first 5 at home is wild too.
-
I like to look at our opponents lead up to our games as well. For instance, Jax is playing Monday night against the Bengals right before our game. Advantage Browns hopefully.
I know we are upset about the bye week early…but three division games and the Titans. That’s about as physical as you can get…we may need the bye.
-
I like to look at our opponents lead up to our games as well. For instance, Jax is playing Monday night against the Bengals right before our game. Advantage Browns hopefully.
I know we are upset about the bye week early…but three division games and the Titans. That’s about as physical as you can get…we may need the bye.
I like to look at our opponents lead up to our games as well. For instance, Jax is playing Monday night against the Bengals right before our game. Advantage Browns hopefully.
I know we are upset about the bye week early…but three division games and the Titans. That’s about as physical as you can get…we may need the bye.
no tape on are offense I would take the bet on us being 2.5 under dogs vs the bingals
-
Just what I didn't want. The last two games of the year at home, outdoors, with a QB that hates the cold and receivers who's fingers get frozen and the ball slips through them. And those two teams coming in have good cold weather QB's. - Poopies!!!
-
-
-
Jed Wills needs to hold up in that Steelers game
jed needs to play like the 14 million a year average L.T that he is
-
Tough start to the season, but a chance to take over the division.
I know we have to be smart, but Stefanski best not run camp cupcake. Our players need to come out blowing snot on every play. If not, the week 5 bye might see Stafanski's exit.
-
Just what I didn't want. The last two games of the year at home, outdoors, with a QB that hates the cold and receivers who's fingers get frozen and the ball slips through them. And those two teams coming in have good cold weather QB's. - Poopies!!!
Just what I didn't want. The last two games of the year at home, outdoors, with a QB that hates the cold and receivers who's fingers get frozen and the ball slips through them. And those two teams coming in have good cold weather QB's. - Poopies!!!
Watson played his ass off in that Saints game last season. It was receivers and Njoku dropping his passes that cost us. Schedule-wise we agree though. Need to find us a batch of Stickum!
-
I like to look at our opponents lead up to our games as well. For instance, Jax is playing Monday night against the Bengals right before our game. Advantage Browns hopefully.
I know we are upset about the bye week early…but three division games and the Titans. That’s about as physical as you can get…we may need the bye.
no tape on are offense I would take the bet on us being 2.5 under dogs vs the bingals
-
Do you think we are changing things up that drastically?
Well we will be west coast oriented due to hiring Bill Musgrave so I say there will be noticeable wrinkles...
-
-
-
-
-
Why do people doubt pickett? He played pretty well as a rookie once the offense got under him. I expect a big leap this season.
The issue here, is that you're being absolute in the Browns not winnint at PIT, despite only the expectation of improvement.
It isn't Pickett that needs the bulk of improvement either, it's your shoddy Oline.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
