Schedule
-
He struggled mightily in the six games he played.
Still had a better QB rating than Pickett did, though.
I don’t think he did. I’m also not realistically expecting watson to be bad but I also don’t know that I expect him to completely return to form either. I hope he’s good, I expect the steelers to be.
-
Why do people doubt pickett? He played pretty well as a rookie once the offense got under him. I expect a big leap this season.
I've been wondering about that myself. I think you guys got a Grand Theft with Pickett. FWIW, I think he only threw 1 INT in the last 5 or 6 games. I wanted us to draft him instead of going in the direction we went. I hope I was wrong about that.
I've been wondering about that myself. I think you guys got a Grand Theft with Pickett. FWIW, I think he only threw 1 INT in the last 5 or 6 games. I wanted us to draft him instead of going in the direction we went. I hope I was wrong about that.
Having said that, I also wanted us to draft Watson when we held the 1st pick overall when he came out. While pass rushers are important, drafting Myles Garrett didn't improve our 1-15 record. In fact, the Browns actually managed to worsen that up to 0-16. I need a massage just thinking about that hot mess.
-
I've been wondering about that myself. I think you guys got a Grand Theft with Pickett. FWIW, I think he only threw 1 INT in the last 5 or 6 games. I wanted us to draft him instead of going in the direction we went. I hope I was wrong about that.
Having said that, I also wanted us to draft Watson when we held the 1st pick overall when he came out. While pass rushers are important, drafting Myles Garrett didn't improve our 1-15 record. In fact, the Browns actually managed to worsen that up to 0-16. I need a massage just thinking about that hot mess.
Having said that, I also wanted us to draft Watson when we held the 1st pick overall when he came out. While pass rushers are important, drafting Myles Garrett didn't improve our 1-15 record. In fact, the Browns actually managed to worsen that up to 0-16. I need a massage just thinking about that hot mess.
When all is said and done and great grandkids are watching and talking about football…Kizer and Hue might be thought of as the worst HC QB combo to ever see an NFL season. Myles, Moses or God himself wasn’t improving upon that disaster. Look at some of the other train wrecks too on that roster that have never seen the light of a playing field of an NFL stadium after that season.
Maybe I’m too distant on the Ben stuff…but is anyone else impressed (maybe respect is a better word he was a Steeler) with his career trajectory from game manager Ben to Street Ball Ben to pocket passer Ben in a long career. This had to have taken some work even if had talent. No one is saying he studied film like Brady.
-
He struggled mightily in the six games he played.
Still had a better QB rating than Pickett did, though.
I don’t think he did. I’m also not realistically expecting watson to be bad but I also don’t know that I expect him to completely return to form either. I hope he’s good, I expect the steelers to be.
I don’t think he did. I’m also not realistically expecting watson to be bad but I also don’t know that I expect him to completely return to form either. I hope he’s good, I expect the steelers to be.
Watson had (I looked it up earlier this morning) a QB rating of like 79 to Pickett's 76. Pickett had a better QBR rating though. I won't pretend to know what the difference is. Regarding Watson's future, I just don't know. For the Browns fortunes, they need him to have that Big Ben sociopath in him: Be a complete shithead off-the-field, but don't allow it to effect his on-field play. Also, the offenses Stefanski has run in the past featured average starting QBs who he had to scheme success for, through a good running game, play-action, rolling the pocket, etc. Watson doesn't need that offense. Can Stefanski evolve to create an offense that fits Watson?
I don't hope Pickett is good. In fact, I hope he's godawful. You should expect the Steelers to be good, they've established a long winning tradition since Cowher took over from Noll. I know I have no delusions that the Steelers are all the sudden going to become a non-factor, as much as I would love to see it.
Good to talk to you again, Vag.
-
He struggled mightily in the six games he played.
Still had a better QB rating than Pickett did, though.
Last year was a distraction from the get-go. This year I think we'll see the version Watson we hoped we'd see.
-
I don’t think he did. I’m also not realistically expecting watson to be bad but I also don’t know that I expect him to completely return to form either. I hope he’s good, I expect the steelers to be.
Watson had (I looked it up earlier this morning) a QB rating of like 79 to Pickett's 76. Pickett had a better QBR rating though. I won't pretend to know what the difference is. Regarding Watson's future, I just don't know. For the Browns fortunes, they need him to have that Big Ben sociopath in him: Be a complete shithead off-the-field, but don't allow it to effect his on-field play. Also, the offenses Stefanski has run in the past featured average starting QBs who he had to scheme success for, through a good running game, play-action, rolling the pocket, etc. Watson doesn't need that offense. Can Stefanski evolve to create an offense that fits Watson?
I don't hope Pickett is good. In fact, I hope he's godawful. You should expect the Steelers to be good, they've established a long winning tradition since Cowher took over from Noll. I know I have no delusions that the Steelers are all the sudden going to become a non-factor, as much as I would love to see it.
Good to talk to you again, Vag.
Watson had (I looked it up earlier this morning) a QB rating of like 79 to Pickett's 76. Pickett had a better QBR rating though. I won't pretend to know what the difference is. Regarding Watson's future, I just don't know. For the Browns fortunes, they need him to have that Big Ben sociopath in him: Be a complete shithead off-the-field, but don't allow it to effect his on-field play. Also, the offenses Stefanski has run in the past featured average starting QBs who he had to scheme success for, through a good running game, play-action, rolling the pocket, etc. Watson doesn't need that offense. Can Stefanski evolve to create an offense that fits Watson?
I don't hope Pickett is good. In fact, I hope he's godawful. You should expect the Steelers to be good, they've established a long winning tradition since Cowher took over from Noll. I know I have no delusions that the Steelers are all the sudden going to become a non-factor, as much as I would love to see it.
Good to talk to you again, Vag.
I hope watson is good because I don’t want any excuses in the division. ?
Good to talk with you too. I try to leave you boys alone in the off-season. I also don’t have gipper to fight with. ?
-
Watson had (I looked it up earlier this morning) a QB rating of like 79 to Pickett's 76. Pickett had a better QBR rating though. I won't pretend to know what the difference is. Regarding Watson's future, I just don't know. For the Browns fortunes, they need him to have that Big Ben sociopath in him: Be a complete shithead off-the-field, but don't allow it to effect his on-field play. Also, the offenses Stefanski has run in the past featured average starting QBs who he had to scheme success for, through a good running game, play-action, rolling the pocket, etc. Watson doesn't need that offense. Can Stefanski evolve to create an offense that fits Watson?
I don't hope Pickett is good. In fact, I hope he's godawful. You should expect the Steelers to be good, they've established a long winning tradition since Cowher took over from Noll. I know I have no delusions that the Steelers are all the sudden going to become a non-factor, as much as I would love to see it.
Good to talk to you again, Vag.
I hope watson is good because I don’t want any excuses in the division. ?
Good to talk with you too. I try to leave you boys alone in the off-season. I also don’t have gipper to fight with. ?
I hope watson is good because I don’t want any excuses in the division. ?
Good to talk with you too. I try to leave you boys alone in the off-season. I also don’t have gipper to fight with. ?
Yeah, this board has lost a few good ones over the last few years.
Some others are too stupid to ever die, so we'll be stuck with them forever. ?
-
I hope watson is good because I don’t want any excuses in the division. ?
Good to talk with you too. I try to leave you boys alone in the off-season. I also don’t have gipper to fight with. ?
Yeah, this board has lost a few good ones over the last few years.
Some others are too stupid to ever die, so we'll be stuck with them forever. ?
Yeah, this board has lost a few good ones over the last few years.
Some others are too stupid to ever die, so we'll be stuck with them forever. ?
?
I always get a laugh when I check my profile here and see ban notices from zombo.
warning “being a douchebag” lol
-
I hope watson is good because I don’t want any excuses in the division. ?
Good to talk with you too. I try to leave you boys alone in the off-season. I also don’t have gipper to fight with. ?
Yeah, this board has lost a few good ones over the last few years.
Some others are too stupid to ever die, so we'll be stuck with them forever. ?
Some others are too stupid to ever die,
hmmm wonder who you could be talking about ?
-
Way to soon projected AFCN records up to Browns bye week 5..
@
Cleveland W
Priority 1 ! Win the Battle of Ohio !
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Pittsburgh W
@
Cleveland W
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Cleveland W
@
Houston
Browns 3-1 at bye
Bengals 3-1
Steelers 3-1
Baltimore 2 - 2
BYE
Cleveland
@
Arizona
What ya got ?
Our Cleveland Browns have not won a regular season game in Pittsburgh since ?
10/05/2003* Cleveland Browns 33 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 13 20 years is here... We're DUE ! It's MNF....

-
Way to soon projected AFCN records up to Browns bye week 5..
@
Cleveland W
Priority 1 ! Win the Battle of Ohio !
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Pittsburgh W
@
Cleveland W
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Cleveland W
@
Houston
Browns 3-1 at bye
Bengals 3-1
Steelers 3-1
Baltimore 2 - 2
BYE
Cleveland
@
Arizona
What ya got ?
Our Cleveland Browns have not won a regular season game in Pittsburgh since ?
10/05/2003* Cleveland Browns 33 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 13 20 years is here... We're DUE ! It's MNF....

Way to soon projected AFCN records up to Browns bye week 5..
@
Cleveland W
Priority 1 ! Win the Battle of Ohio !
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Pittsburgh W
@
Cleveland W
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Cleveland W
@
Houston
Browns 3-1 at bye
Bengals 3-1
Steelers 3-1
Baltimore 2 - 2
BYE
Cleveland
@
Arizona
What ya got ?
Our Cleveland Browns have not won a regular season game in Pittsburgh since ?
10/05/2003* Cleveland Browns 33 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 13 20 years is here... We're DUE ! It's MNF....

I’d be thrilled with this…three division opponents and the Titans it doesn’t get more physical than that…3-1 and no significant injuries hopefully.
-
Way to soon projected AFCN records up to Browns bye week 5..
@
Cleveland W
Priority 1 ! Win the Battle of Ohio !
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Pittsburgh W
@
Cleveland W
@
Baltimore W
@
Cincinnati W
@
Cleveland W
@
Houston
Browns 3-1 at bye
Bengals 3-1
Steelers 3-1
Baltimore 2 - 2
BYE
Cleveland
@
Arizona
What ya got ?
Our Cleveland Browns have not won a regular season game in Pittsburgh since ?
10/05/2003* Cleveland Browns 33 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 13 20 years is here... We're DUE ! It's MNF....

I’d be thrilled with this…three division opponents and the Titans it doesn’t get more physical than that…3-1 and no significant injuries hopefully.
I’d be thrilled with this…three division opponents and the Titans it doesn’t get more physical than that…3-1 and no significant injuries hopefully.
By August you'll have us at 5-0 after those 4 games.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login