Skip to content

Wow. Looks like a stroke of Good Fortune!

Barber Shop Talk
7 6 1.1k
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Vincent Mann Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    How are you?

    This is to officially inform you that I have been written to you before without getting a response from you and I believe that my previous mail did not get to you, therefore, I write you again

    I am Vincent Mann, Personal Attorney to my late client which I believe is your relative. I want to inform you that my late client deposited the sum of US$5,700 896.00 Million to a Bank, before his death, Since his death, I have made several inquiries to locate any members of his family.

    All the efforts made by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death. After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, I decided to trace my client's last name through the internet, luckily I discovered your email.

    I am contacting you to assist in claiming the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the Bank where this huge deposit was deposited, Bank has given me the notice to provide the next of kin to claim the fund, I am going to do this legally with your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question as I have all legal document to back up your claim, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the funds/.

    Kindly provide the following information so we can get to the next step.

     1. Full Name:

    2. Address:

    3. Age and Date of Birth:

    4. Occupation:

    5. Phone number:

    6. State of Origin Country:

    The above required information will be used to prepare an application on your behalf as your Legal Counsel representing this claim legally. Upon your response, more details will be given to you.

    I look forward to your reply

    Regards,

    Barrister Vincent Mann
    Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    Fax number +27862247868
    Tel Phone +27 735 190 924

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Extremely lucky.   Make sure to also give your bank account number and social security number do that they can properly identify you.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    when they ask for you to send them funds to process the inheritance, just say "NO". lol

  • Extremely lucky.   Make sure to also give your bank account number and social security number do that they can properly identify you.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Extremely lucky.   Make sure to also give your bank account number and social security number do that they can properly identify you.

    @calfoxwc said:

    when they ask for you to send them funds to process the inheritance, just say "NO". lol

    Why in the world would I want to show disrespect for this Barrister who is only looking out for my best interest? Come on guys you are too suspicious.

    WSS

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Tell them your occupation is FBI/Internet Fraud Division.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You guys are just prejudiced is all. Send bank account and SSN to:

    https://countrycode.org/southafrica

  • Vincent Mann Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    How are you?

    This is to officially inform you that I have been written to you before without getting a response from you and I believe that my previous mail did not get to you, therefore, I write you again

    I am Vincent Mann, Personal Attorney to my late client which I believe is your relative. I want to inform you that my late client deposited the sum of US$5,700 896.00 Million to a Bank, before his death, Since his death, I have made several inquiries to locate any members of his family.

    All the efforts made by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death. After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, I decided to trace my client's last name through the internet, luckily I discovered your email.

    I am contacting you to assist in claiming the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the Bank where this huge deposit was deposited, Bank has given me the notice to provide the next of kin to claim the fund, I am going to do this legally with your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question as I have all legal document to back up your claim, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the funds/.

    Kindly provide the following information so we can get to the next step.

     1. Full Name:

    2. Address:

    3. Age and Date of Birth:

    4. Occupation:

    5. Phone number:

    6. State of Origin Country:

    The above required information will be used to prepare an application on your behalf as your Legal Counsel representing this claim legally. Upon your response, more details will be given to you.

    I look forward to your reply

    Regards,

    Barrister Vincent Mann
    Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    Fax number +27862247868
    Tel Phone +27 735 190 924

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @westside-steve said:

    Vincent Mann Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    How are you?

    This is to officially inform you that I have been written to you before without getting a response from you and I believe that my previous mail did not get to you, therefore, I write you again

    I am Vincent Mann, Personal Attorney to my late client which I believe is your relative. I want to inform you that my late client deposited the sum of US$5,700 896.00 Million to a Bank, before his death, Since his death, I have made several inquiries to locate any members of his family.

    All the efforts made by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death. After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, I decided to trace my client's last name through the internet, luckily I discovered your email.

    I am contacting you to assist in claiming the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the Bank where this huge deposit was deposited, Bank has given me the notice to provide the next of kin to claim the fund, I am going to do this legally with your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question as I have all legal document to back up your claim, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the funds/.

    Kindly provide the following information so we can get to the next step.

     1. Full Name:

    2. Address:

    3. Age and Date of Birth:

    4. Occupation:

    5. Phone number:

    6. State of Origin Country:

    The above required information will be used to prepare an application on your behalf as your Legal Counsel representing this claim legally. Upon your response, more details will be given to you.

    I look forward to your reply

    Regards,

    Barrister Vincent Mann
    Managing Partner
    Latham & Watkins LLP
    Fax number +27862247868
    Tel Phone +27 735 190 924

    Latham & Watkins is a legitimate international law firm .......  the rest looks about 99.999% international  SPAM.   😆