I'm calling out the Cleveland Browns
-
Somebody else is calling out the browns, but as the author reporting it concludes: "Then again, he might be just another Browns doubter, and might be underestimating a team that begs underestimation after 30 years of futility. Let’s put a pin in this and re-evaluate after the season."
I still maintain the Browns will be 7-10 due to lack of leadership.. And a failed washed up QB.. I hope I'm wrong...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login